What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 488K
Looks about the same as yesterday started.. Cloudy... Possible chance of sprinkles and T Storms ...... Most of that should stay higher up the hill from me I hope :)

Been nice and cool here in KC, it rained the first day I got here and I damn it the rain followed me :lol:

It's been raining steady since sometime before dawn. Plenty of new snow on the mountains. I'm glad I postponed some tree pruning until tomorrow, so it's a lazy day inside for me.

What'd we do?

It's how you do it.

It was 3C here last night & 8C when I left this morning. I just can't imagine minus anything let alone work in it.

I watched some news from Saskatchewan last year, it was -52 and the garbage truck guys were out working. :O

Not bad today, the wind has dropped. Sunny blue sky, but :coldcold:

rained again last night. I can't beleive all this wet weather were having in June but I like it

Its been cool and overcast in the mornings here then getting sunny later. But humid. Good growing weather for the grapes

It's been just a tad cool not too bad though .It seems to rain just a tad bit every 3 or 4 days which seems to work well for the farmers ,crops look good .

I think I see an ark! It's dumping sea fulls and lightning on the valley floor again! Maybe more work tomorow!

Hotter than Hell here in FL. On my drive home it was 90 by 10am and was bouncing between 94 and 97 all afternoon. My buddy Mike says it's been like this for the last 2 weeks.

Storms, storms, and more storms! Nasty stong stuff! We had one earlier tonight, maybe an eighth of an inch of rain but the ground was white with hail. Just blew up out of no where!
I'd love to say it's almost over, but there is so much energy the lightning i moving the couch as I type!

Back