What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 488K
Over 4 " rain last night in Jackson and almost 6" in Meridian. Need pontoons for my bucket!!

Bit chilly tonight..well every night its chilly here. At least I cant hear the waves on Lake Superior as the Ice is all in shore tonight. About 3 to 4 feet of snow in the woods where the sun dont shine,only a couple feet in my yard. To date here we have had about 240 inches of snow this year(very moderate compared to most years) so thats a plus. cant wait for the stuff to melt to get back to a normal working schedule.

KS really sucks right now!!!!
It was 73 yesterday, 68 today with wind. Now it's REALLY windy and 38 with thunderstorms. The power has been off and on all evening!! We have a wind advisory until midnight, 50-70mph gusts expected. Then a winter weather advisory until 6am!!
Yup, been watching the radar, nice band of thunderstorms follow by freezing rain and then snow, I can't wait, should be a fun ride to work!

it was in the low 40s and sunny today.a little breezy this morning.snow seemed to have gone around my town friday night so we have very little on the ground.yard is muddy so i'm glad the tractor is 4wd.supposed to be 50 monday.i usually love winter but this one was hit and miss.i didn't even take the sled up to vermont this year and they had plenty.i just rode it across the neighbors yards at high rates of speed to keep the gas circulated.

It was beautiful here today. Sunny but cool, a little frost on the ground this morning and 60's in the afternoon. No wind to speak of.

one forecast called for rain today, the other called for sun. they were both wrong, it was dry and overcast :D

Sat was sunny and 73 degrees. Sunday it snowed 6-8inches. Today we are headed for 57. Do you suppose this has anythingto do with the unshakable bronchitus I have?

Drizzly rain last night,snow is all gone.Temps hovering at freezing,schools have been let out early ,possiblity of black ice. Possibley of sleet,freezing rain,ice accumulation up to a tenth.

Hmm,the last time they made that forecast it turned out to be the worst ice storm in 40 years .:(

Pissing down cats and dogs right now, but we have a good chance of the cats and dogs freezing on impact in the middle of the night. A slippery morning of sanding, yippee!:what: Subfreezing highs predicted by the weekend.

We got the rain,then got the ice then 2 inchs of snow. I had about a half inch of ice on my wndows at 2 am when I got off work.:(

Sounds bad,not really.For those who live in a warm climate and don't know,frozen snow over ice really isn't that bad to drive on.Glare ice is.

red sky at night....sailors delight. The t-storms moved out just before sunset last night......looks like a stellar day today. Crane job, ridem' cowboy

Back