What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 493K
Yea I'am over here by KC.In Platte County Mo.WHere you fellers at?

I used to live there. Might have been Platte County. I know I was close, but can't remember for sure. We lived in a subdivision off Barry Road and I-29. I went to Parkhill High School for my freshman and sophmore years.

We are going to have nice weather today, and it is a good thing. Delta Airlines is making it's inaugural flight into Marathon today at 12:30 pm! First time, in a long time, that we have had a commercial air carrier here. There is a big party planned at the airport, ribbon cutting ceremony, steel drums, and lots of food. The fire trucks are going to make an arch of water when it lands, and the plane will go under the arch.

Small town fun!

That's cool Gigi!

Might not have to rent a car at Miami anymore!!

are you prepared for more visitors, Gigi? Mike hates the beach....maybe I can come solo and lay on the beach sometime.......I get to fly standby on Delta for cheap. cool.

oh yeah......COLD here today, about 9 degrees I think. tiny bit of snow

are you prepared for more visitors, Gigi? Mike hates the beach....maybe I can come solo and lay on the beach sometime.......I get to fly standby on Delta for cheap. cool.

oh yeah......COLD here today, about 9 degrees I think. tiny bit of snow

Che, this is the peak of season and we are wishing them away. When you go to the grocery store, you can see from the car tags, just about every state represented. :whine:

That said, we would love to have you!:) Come on down, the weather is fine. Seriously, what is to hate about the beach?

Hey All
A whopping +5F here this moring with snow flurries.
See Ya
Mike

"Seriously, what is to hate about the beach?"

I can't really answer that one, I'll have to ask him. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that as a redhead, 'lazing on the beach' = SUNBURN to him. I'm not sure.

Shoot, I'd be chilling under a canopy with a cold one, observing! You don't HAVE to lay out in the blazing sun.

Bury him up to his neck in the sand, just make sure you know where high tide is.

Nippy.

Lost water (again), but the air's sure dry, the sun's coming up and the forecast makes it beautiful - back ta work.

Chilly here,

3" of compacted sleet on the ground, went out to a job and moved a pile of wood with the mini. Chemical factories water system went off inviting the police and fire people. Couldn't run any power equipment :X . Decided it was way to nippy so I headed home. Will have to flop that big log when it warms up, yep I'm a baby.

Back