What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 481K
Second month of winter.:coldcold:

Down to about 42F tonight after a top of 60 and a bit windy for a couple of days.
1feudecamp.gif

After a few weeks of heat and humidity we are now in the 50's and breezy. Had a beautiful Fall day today.

Think we hit record lows a couple days this week.

Raining a little each day but most days not enough to keep from working.

We're going to be in the 90's with thunderstorm humidity for the next couple of days. Been a cool summer so far though, getting lots of treework done:)

Well they got that right. Started saturday night and it's still coming down, more rain than we've had for a few years now.

Looks like a lost week work wise, might have to start back on ebay and sell a bit more stuff. Or I could clean the oven.:shaking:

We have what they are calling a "super typhoon" bearing down on us, #19 "Vongfong". We aren't getting along with the Chinese too well now, so the government meteorologists give the bad typhoons rude Chinese names. Still five or six days away out in the Pacific, but they aren't usually giving warnings so early. Calling this one a dangerous threat. I have a crane reserved for Tuesday, just when the hurricane is scheduled to be on my area. I don't think the job is going to happen.

Attachments

• map_specnewsdct-91_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg
    map_specnewsdct-91_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 22
The dolldrums of summer had me down. But winter, now that's Alaska time !!!!!! I didn't get hardly any tree work this summer so didn't have much to report. Things are starting to get busy here now
Have had to snow blow the drive 3 times since the 3rd and will have to again in the morning . Sounds like its still hot where you are

first frost of the year yesterday, and again this morning. Been a bit breezy but otherwise very pleasant days...I love this time of year.

rain, sleet, snow, wind...I feel more work coming in...Temp dropped 10 degrees in the last 2 hours.

Back