What's in your freezer?

In the chest freezer, there is deer & moose meet and one cottontail bunny...

...but the season isn't over yet!!!:/:

HC

Mine has a bunch of shit we not ever going to eat cous she foigets its inthere and buys more

we have lots of stuff. the freezer over the fridge has some soup, perogies, mixed veggies, ice cubes, ground beef, big ziplocs of strawberries and blueberries, one half full tub of old ice cream... the half size chest freezer has a couple pie shells, box of burritos, a few steaks, chicken boobs and thighs, more bags of frozen fruit, a bunch of those big freezies (wife likes them), few containers of apple sauce, box of individual sized edamame dishes, bread, bagels... and a few things I am forgetting I am sure. :)

Mine has a bunch of shit we not ever going to eat cous she foigets its inthere and buys more

Same here but probably times 3 The old lady asked me to take the trash out and I told her "you cooked it, you take it out"

Whats left of an Angus side. Time to inventory I suppose and have another one processed. Its nice not having to buy that garbage they call beef at the grocery store.

Whats left of an Angus side. Time to inventory I suppose and have another one processed. Its nice not having to buy that garbage they call beef at the grocery store.

Amen to that. Plus, it's so much more appealing than a corpse... nothing but in the way.

O.K. >> Update, & forreal :
A half dozen or so pkg.'s of venison, a (what was once) beautiful fillet of salmon, & a concert T-shirt that my girl swears she will preserve (sweat & all) for the next time those ragamuffins come to town.
Oh, and a pkg. of "Chicken Nuggets" that do NOT fit the description... prob'ly won't ever get eaten.

Back