What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Sausage and hamburger, wrapped in (2%, of course!) cheese!
168.gif

hmm, I made pancakes for breakfast, just had lunch, made a leftovers hash of sorts. Some roast potatoes from last nights dinner, chopped up garlic coil from new years eve, tomato, spinach, broccoli, green pepper, red onion, few red pepper flakes, crack of sea salt, crack of black pepper, fry it up in a pan with a bit of olive oil, BAM, more room in the fridge. :)

And a big glass of water to make sure I felt full. :P

Dinner might be a take on jambalaya but over noodles instead of with rice. A perversion of this (Fusilli New Orleans) recipe.

Attachments

• P1044925.JPG
    P1044925.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 3
  • P1044926.JPG
    P1044926.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 2
Its a deceptively large bowl, it might even be a little bit magic! I had to keep the other stuff to potato ratio at a certain point as they were the limited commodity. It tasted good, thats for sure.

We have a wind warning up for this eve, 60 to 90Kmh, guess I shouldn't go for that walk up to the mall I had planned? :P

yum, supper turned out nicely. Jumbo shrimp, scallops, two different types of sausage, red & green pepper and chopped onion deglazed in tomato paste and white wine. spiced a bit then tossed with noodles. Topped with a handful of fresh grated parmesan.

Attachments

• P1044929 (Large).JPG
    P1044929 (Large).JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 3
SUSHI

PaulB - they look yummy and like the pictures on some menus.

mmmm. Quiche (from Costco) and a big salad... lettuce, spinach, grapes, shredded carrots, red onion, bacon, radishes, green pepper, fresh parmesan 'flakes', mandarin dressing. :)

Attachments

• P1094961 (Large).JPG
    P1094961 (Large).JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 7
  • P1094962 (Large).JPG
    P1094962 (Large).JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 6
roasted pork lion again

GEE i have to talk to that cook.

OH Wait, never mind

chicken wraps.

grilled seasoned chicken breast, spinach, lettuce, green pepper, green onion, cheeze and a whole wheat tortilla shell. Mmmm good. A bit of El Paso sauce and a couple of squirts of hot sauce make it ever so yummy. :D

41BAKGLuCSL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

2173100189_3da2c784ca_o.jpg

Red X Hmmm.
we had beef roast (with home made horse radish from my momma in law) with taters and veggies today. here is a pic of my first plate, I had another but didnt take a pic, sorry. :P

then I took Bub for a 2.65Km walk. :)

Attachments

• P1135000.JPG
    P1135000.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 6
I didn't think you ate much beef, Paul. Thought you were almost one of those vegitenarians or something. :P

Tired and lazy tonight. Didn't feel like going out so I had 2.5 tuna fish sammiches (about what you get out of two cans of tuna). Jazzed it up with sweet relish, mayo and cheese. Livin' high tonight! :lol:

nope, not at all, I love cow meat. and chicken, turkey etc. I also like lots of veggies, go figure!

edit: oh, we had a delissio pizza tonight, four cheese, rising crust. I dolled it up with some slices of shallots, a few bits of cheddar, some diced green pepper and a couple slices of the lefty roast beef chopped up. :D was Delissio!!

yesterday was perogies with bacon etc, a spinach and stuff salad beside, tonight will be beef skewers (aka satay) with peanut sauce, rice and a green salad of some sort. :)

Attachments

• P1165007.JPG
    P1165007.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 5