What Are You Drinking Tonight?

Having this while helping out a friend. Drinkable, but not one I'd normally go for. Yes, those are chunks in it.

IMG_20220910_173728263.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Huh... I'd try it for the experience, but it sounds weird.

BlackBush Irish whiskey. Had a glass of scotch yesterday. Those are the first neat spirits I've had since early spring I think. I did make a couple G&Ts over summer though. I still have 6 beers of the 12pack I bought for memorial day. Cooler, darker evenings make alcohol taste better. I need to start thinking about getting a fall beer sampler. I usually get Sam Adams, but I'll see what's out there. Can't wait til the weather really turns nice :^)

Had the Jersey Girl Pocket Full of Porter during a fire dept. meeting Zoom call, and working my way through a Troegenator w/dinner. Sometimes, you just have one of those days...

BlackBush Irish whiskey. Had a glass of scotch yesterday. Those are the first neat spirits I've had since early spring I think. I did make a couple G&Ts over summer though. I still have 6 beers of the 12pack I bought for memorial day. Cooler, darker evenings make alcohol taste better. I need to start thinking about getting a fall beer sampler. I usually get Sam Adams, but I'll see what's out there. Can't wait til the weather really turns nice :^)

I just started sipping bourbon again and was eyeing up Black and Tan on the shelf yesterday. Funny how seasons change your alcohol taste.

Another revisit; damn, this brewery does real good (and relatively affordable by today's standards; I get 4 packs of 16ozs for $8.49).

sd.jpg

f3551-P4300927-700x933.jpg

Single malt experience at a JW Black price. It's a blend, but has a high malt content. A little unrefined, but it has character. A good blend like JW Black tastes great, but is unremarkable. Smooth and drinkable, but nothing stands out.

Finished this bottle. I'm hoping it'll help chill out my cough. I feel a little better, but my cough's gotten worse.

Rainy autumn weather today. It's raining. Unlike Stig, I don't like rain). Therefore, in my free time I decided to read Dostoevsky's book,,Dostoevsky HO,, - 525D8B35-FC85-42A9-A10D-81BA26C00CEA.jpeg 01057B35-A570-43B9-B737-979BC9F6D6A4.jpeg 03FB9202-2618-4606-9BEC-84D3F3A71342.jpeg 669DBC48-1225-4A90-9888-78BE0EA97261.jpeg P.S. This Dostoevsky book turned out to be very fascinating and interesting!) I recommend reading this novel to everyone!) C63D47D5-303A-4463-9F25-E4C52E528925.jpeg By the way, for the first time in my life I tried to snack cognac with black caviar. I love experiments, but this time the experiment was unsuccessful. So I went back to the proven snack - it's red caviar.

Last edited:
Back