Wesspur 2009

wiley_p

Climbing Up
Picked up the new catalog yesterday. Lots of new inventory. Was particularly intrigued by the Buck blocks, have to check that out. They have the new "sport" fliplines from Yale, they are the shit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Soon, they are on the way. The first 5000 or so went out on Thursday. I grabbed a box on Friday, dropping em' off at some select spots.

Nahhhh. They just got carried away. I always give them my old catalogs.. They thought it was an old one. They got talked to, but it was my fault leaving it out where I would the old ones ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
nice light DMM snap, 16 strand cover, lighter wire. Runs smooth, seems to have a great feel. The one I tested was only an 8' yet I think one in 12' or even 16' would roll great. It feeds thru a microcender most excellent.

Can't wait to get mine, wanna see if my "Rope Bag" made it in the catalog this year!

The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=4150647508611270621&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

How do I get my hands on said catalog over here in Blighty?
-- ------------------

Hey Carl,

Get a hold of "BOUNCE", (Sean Tait) here in the TH or at WesSpur, they will likely send you a cpoy.

If they don't or can't, let me know & I'll mail a few copies to ya, ;)!

Bob

Anybody who wants one can feel free to pm me with their info and I'll send one out.

Gord - your avatar pic is sweet!

Anybody who wants one can feel free to pm me with their info and I'll send one out.

Gord - your avatar pic is sweet!

Serious man? To Canada too?8)

Oops I thought you were talking about the stickers, lol. You buggers better have already sent me a catalog.

It's kinda hard to tell what that guy is doing to the lion on the Samson sticker until you get real close!

It pains me to say this Squish, but yes, even Canadians get a free catalog.

Lol, I had to edit my post. My dyslexia was kicking in and I was reading the thread backwards.:|:

I'm expecting my catalog anyday now.

I took all the stickers out of yours though Squish. Customs said they would charge GST otherwise.

Back