Wesspur 2009

I just got my catalog today. Very impressed with it! Nice job.

Have to check out these 'sport' flip lines and the buck blocks.

No stickers in my catalog :( mebbe yer supposed to buy something first

There is a quarter page of peel off adhesive stickers in the middle of the catalog ...except for Frans' catalog because he is cheap Volvo dropping rascal.

I'm lovin' my stickers!

I was surprised to see the unicender in there.

I gotta get me one of those whipper snapper things for the rope guide. I can't bring my self to drop $50 on it, though. It seems like I should be able to come up with a knot that could do the same thing.

Great catalog!

love
nick

I just realized they changed the free shipping minimum to $150. :( I realize they probably have to do it because they're hurting a little like everybody else but I usually end up buying something extra just to make it to $100 but $150 is significantly more. Oh well, its not like I'd shop anywhere else anyways.

Just wanted to clarify the changes in the free shipping policy. Technically it used to be any order over $100 online only qualified for free shipping. We didn't like telling people that called in on the phone to place orders that they had to place the orders online so we restructured the plan. What we did is keep the deal the same for online orders (over $100) and add free shipping on any phone order over $150. It costs a little more for us to take an order over the phone so we had to make that threshold a little higher. Now everyone has the option to order the way they like and still qualify for the free shipping. There are still some exclusions like oversize items and heavy items, but most stuff ships free within the continental US.

As for the catalog mailings, if you have not received one yet that may be because you are in the second or third wave of mailing. We have to break it up and space them out a bit so we don't get overloaded with calls. We have a fairly small staff and want to keep the phones being answered so we stagger the mailings. If you are unsure about whether or not you are in line to get a copy you can contact me and I will be glad to check for you. If you need one right away we can first class one out to you.

As for the stickers they should be in every copy that gets mailed out, there may be some that did not get the insert, but those should be the exception. They are on page 50.

Ryan
WesSpur Tree Equipment

Hey bounce and ryan,
say hi to Bob McGavin for me,
he's the only guy in the outfit that i know well, i liked dealing with him,
and HIS word is always good, you know the rest of my rant and what not......and my dealings with the used equip wing of the company
i like your catlog and the shipping policy,
BUT... it will take a pry bar to take me away from BISHOP CO, their catalog is a little harder to read, because the price sheet is seperate,
so i usually just call in what i want, and they have been real good to me over the 19 yrs of doing business there with doug and steve

Cool Ryan thats good to know. I just saw the thing on the front of the catalog and didn't look at the website.

Ryan
WesSpur Tree Equipment

You guys rock. I was bumming too about the $150. Thanks for the info and the stickers. You didn't need to go all colorful though. The old catalog was pretty good even w/o the stickers.

The catalogs arrived yesterday...you guys did a very nice job! I couldn't be more pleased to see my Rope Bag in there. Very cool!

Maybe next year my Mesh Bag will make it in, ;).

WesSpur Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wav:

HC

I got my first ever WesSpur catolog in the mail today. I'm impressed !!! I am not much for website shopping when it comes to tree gear. The catalog to me is much easier and nicer.

I normally don't get excited when magazines come in the mail but today I took a break just to browse and pick out some gear for the future if I ever can ahold of some money that isn't committed elswhere.

I liked the selection of saddles and and the basic no nonsense selection of ropes plus the other stuff.

I can see why you guys like WesSpur. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:8)

Back