Welcome TreeStuff.Com! Partners!

Adam, could please set the link so that when clicking on the banner it opens up the TreeStuff website in a new tab instead of the current one? I think that would be more convenient. :)

Here's a screenie for you.

Screenshot from 2014-01-04 09:53:59.png

Ad block...I'm a computer 'use it as I find it' person, if I have to go and spend more time customizing a site, I'm as likely to not go back.
I like how you guys have set it up, nice and clean.

Dang, Leon's logo is more centered. Mine looks exactly like Bud's.

But, both are cropped at the bottom.

I like how the logo adds a bit of color, but I don't really like how it looks like child drew it, the font, whatnot. Maybe it could be routinely changed.

Is a logo really required for this application? Just combining the words, "Tree" and "Stuff" in a snappy way, maybe with a border, seems sufficient. Have it be the logo. No offense, but I don't think that the heart and tree accomplish much, unless the company wants you to keep what they use. I don't think that you even need .com on there. Those interested will click on it.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 80
It's all part of branding. I don't think it's right to ask them to change it. All I have to do is see the tree and the heart and I know it's Treestuff. Maybe ask about using a different pic if you really don't like their logo. I know I have seen the pic they "used" from the Beastie Boys album on other sites.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Considering it's an ad I think if u remove ".com" it'll look like treestuff is the name of the forum. What about spicing up "the tree house" a little? I could see a cool logo coming out of that

Back