Welcome TreeStuff.Com! Partners!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the TreeStuff logo is awesome personally. It should be a bit smaller in the header maybe...

There is a 5% Discount on TreeStuff for the code ARBORIST... the code "TheHouse" gets you 7% off any item... Alturnamat, GRCS, Wraptor, anything.

Treestuff has it all- good peeps, good stock, good prices, fast delivery.

Doh, I know what they need now…………HOT CHICKS!!!!!

That's doable. The link will open in a new window/tab now. Nick if you and Butch can work out how small and where you want it and let me know I'll make it happen.

Stephen and Leon I didn't know you guys used Linux, I'm impressed :)

Thanks for the TREEHOUSE coupon code too Nick!

Can what is on the top on the right side now, the welcome, notifications, my profile, last visit, etc., be put in the top middle of the page? Then have the TreeStuff banner made a bit smaller then put on the right side. It might balance things out, and help with the priority of headings. In school they always taught that what goes in the middle at the top is the heading for the whole page. It doesn't seem so appropriate for a sponsor to be there if you go by that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Adam, Lets try cutting it down by 30-50% on the Header and leave the footer as is?

Oh and can you add flashing ads every other post and a half billion banners at the top of each page?

I dunno - it IS lined up with the TreeHouse logo, but they both need to come down just a bit. No biggie if it's not possible.

"The TreeHouse Loves TreeStuff.Com!"

bruce-lee-apprv.gif

uploadfromtaptalk1388890087908.jpg
This is what it currently looks like on my phone.

I know it was a problem formatting our company website to all the different screen sizes. It's probably less important for a discussion forum than for a business page.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I think the TreeStuff logo is awesome personally. It should be a bit smaller in the header maybe...

There is a 5% Discount on TreeStuff for the code ARBORIST... the code TREEHOUSE gets you 7% off any item... Alturnamat, GRCS, Wraptor, anything.

Nick, is 7% off Just one item? or the total order? just checking, want to order a few things next week

Thanks

Back