Welcome TreeStuff.Com! Partners!

Glad to see this for both parties. Congrats the mutual benefit will be awsome.
I second the Ox block and concur with the treemotion.

This is a great development. I like the fact that Nick has been a member here for a good while now, and is trusted by us all.

can I make a suggestion? I would be inclined to discuss web security with AdamP, who seems to really know his stuff, and we have all seen how the arboristsite debacle has been very bad for the owners business and sponsors.

I can tell Adam knows a lot about computers by the fact that when he starts on about them I don't understand a word of it. Lol.

Based upon your accomplishments, Squish, I think that knocking down trees and plowing snow is all that you need to know. Sounds so simple.... :|:

That is some excellent news.
TreeStuff treats me right. Good people there, same as here.

Thanks very much for the nod of confidence guys. :)

Butch, I'd be happy to help with anything. Just let me know when you want to take a look or help out.

Same goes for any of you guys. If you ever have any comp or net questions always feel free to hit me up!

Cool, Adam P! How did you become so adept with puters?

When I was 7 a friend of the family was a computer guy. He had 3 girls who didn't care about anything he was interested in. I'm the type of person who wants to know about everything. If you'll talk about it I'll listen forever and try to learn all I can. He took an interest in me and it just kinda snowballed over time.

Nice! Are computers your job or are you a tree guy most of the time?

I see the banner has popped up on the top of the site now. Looks good, but needs to be resized slightly to fit properly.

Leon you're quick! I'll try to get the sizing squared away to look a little better tomorrow. Is just the bottom of the banner slightly cropped on your screen?

Cory, I'm a full time nerd again and a here and there tree guy. I keep making kids and needing more money.

On the bottom banner, with a mac monitor that has the tool bar on the bottom, as is probably most common, it interferes with the banner. If you raised up the banner and had the donate, etc., to the side or something, it would fit better. Making the bottom banner smaller would solve that as well

Cool...keep it low key, a nice compromise between why we are here and a little commercial zing.
I absolutely hated all the flashing binking scrolling stuff on AS, and you had to key down so far to find the start of the forums.
Looks like a nice balance fellas, well done and hope it all works out to everyone's benefit!

Back