Welcome TreeStuff.Com! Partners!

Congrats on the partnering!

x2 on the Protos

The adjuster on my current Petzl lid just failed; taped it together for now,
but would really like to try the Protos out before dropping all that cash.
Luke and Nick, - you have my address ;)

I agree with JoeZilla...the dotcom tells me it is somewhere to go (separate), not just part of this site.

I finally got a chance to look at it on my computer full sized.... I think the Tree House logo should be bigger than the TreeStuff logo. I still think that its not cool to ask your sponsor to change there logo. But TH should be the main focus, not TS.

I can't imagine trying to format these Web pages to fit all of the different screens. This is what I am seeing on my phone..... Which is how is roll almost all the time now.
uploadfromtaptalk1388854456975.jpg
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Its easily done when you know how EMR...take a look at how arbtalk reacts when you adjust window size....no idea how its done myself though :)

I'm digging it. I hope both parties benefit greatly from this.

Honestly being fiercely loyal has lead me to have never ordered from Treestuff but I will be now due to Nick being a cool guy and their support of The Treehouse.

Does TH get a percent of sales when clicked over from here? I know some places do that?

Just curious if Wesspur could be offered a sponsorship as well? Maybe Baileys as well. It seems like most of us purchase from those 3 companies anyway.

No % or nothing, but it shows TreeStuff that they are getting their moneys worth.

TreeStuff is paying extra to be the ONLY sponsor, except for the TreeHousers who are sponsors, too.

Cool. Not sure that is any of my business but I was just wondering.

Good move on their part. Their customer service is hands down the best. I ordered a ct foot ascender and they said it's delayed a few weeks so they sent me a petzl pantin to use in the meantime! Thanks treestuff! Little/big things like that really brings customer loyalty!

I think its cool to have them as the only retailer because of Nicks participation here and all the extras like free demos and stuff that he's lining up.

I remember Sean from Wesspur and he was a cool member but unless I'm remembering incorrectly he's no longer with Wesspur and has been MIA for quite awhile now.

I really like how this collaboration has come together and will be showing my support.

None of my business either but that's my .02.

I miss Sean. He was gonna put the TreeHouse tees in their catalog.

Hey Nick! TreeStuff needs to do that!

I was loyal wesspur, about until sean left then i started searching around.

Ts has it dialed, quick ship because of their location, quality help, cust service, and great pricing to boot.

I was loyal wesspur, about until sean left then i started searching around.

Ts has it dialed, quick ship because of their location, quality help, cust service, and great pricing to boot.

Same here. Sean left, I left. But I've been super happy with the service from treestuff. They are gonna have to royally screw up to lose me as a customer!

love
nick

I think people will still shop where they want, but TreeStuff has just given themselved a huge marketing boost by being here. And really, with Nick being so active here, right from the get-go, why wouldn't you click over to their site?
I divide my shopping between TreeStuff and Wesspur, both great retailers, very competetive and very helpful, TreeStuff is leading by a nose now though!

Back