We have a good group here!

Only time I go to other forums is to see if any stuff is for sale..

Also like to brag I've been here longer than most now and met the man behind it all !!

Not many can say from experiance that they know what it is to run a place like this!
I think I can, and would like to say a thing or two...

It is not often, actually it is rare to find a place that is relaxed, pleasant, informative and fun all in one!

To keep the balance is no easy task.

MB. You have my admiration that is for sure!

I know it is not as trivia as many think to run a place like this.

My hat is of to you for keeping the waters calm and in that making this one of my favorit places!

Keep it up! This is a good thing!

Jamin, Colorado is in the middle of the country so it shoud be here-Right? ( I know, somewhere in the middle of Kansas is the actual center of the country but there is nothing there to climb but a pathetic Siberian Elm :P)

I totally agree! I couldn't have said it better.:beerchug:

Boys and girls!

Busier than a one legged man at an a$$ kicking contest! And starting to make some real money too!

The treehouse collective makes for easy reading.

Was looking for another thread to post this, but this thread will work.

Has anybody seen Kenny Treespyder lately? It's been 3 weeks since he checked in and over 2 months since his last post. Has he given up on the TH? He hasn't been to Arbtalk in a few months either. Maybe someone can see if he's still visiting TB or AS, I don't have access to that info on those forums.

In the middle of Kansas you would be hard pressed to find any trees .

Great place to hang out, just short on the time lately.

And you guys no nothing about Kansas....You just need to know were to look for tree's....:P

Just got an email from kenny a few days ago. I hear he's giving up on treework. He says the ol' body aint what it used to be.

I'll remind him we exist.

love
nick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
From what I've gleaned so far, the combination of his two car accidents and his last treeworking injury have just about crippled him. :(

Anybody heard from Mr. Leon? I checked his profile and it's been several weeks since he's stopped in. Hopefully he's having fun traveling the mainland 8)

jp:D

Leon stopped by here on his way to Seattle about a month ago. He said he hasn't had as much time for the boards recently. He is living with friend in New Mexico in Wavy Gravy's old commune.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn! There's another one! Where is that terrorist looking bastid, anyway??? I hope he logs on soon with some interesting tales! :beer:

Great place to hang out, just short on the time lately.

And you guys no nothing about Kansas....You just need to know were to look for tree's....:P
Oh I was just kidding about Kansas being barren of trees .How some ever there aren't many on I-70 , on the western side . Then again the eastern side of Colorado is not really what you would call timber country either .

Back