We have a good group here!

Funny how the mods at AS are not friends with the users of the site.
It reminds me of some cops attitude where they don't make themselves a part of the community, instead drive around in a threatening way.

Yes, Thanks Butch and everyone!

The House and the Buzz are daily stops for me. Thanks Butch for all your time and setting the tone here, and the whole gang for great vibes.

jp:D

Thanks Butch for being persistent and keeping the TH An easy Hangout. It is a daily stop for me as well.

Its nice to keep in touch and see what goes in daily tree life.

Thanks Butch for being persistent and keeping the TH An easy Hangout..

I know it's taken some work and persistence to keep the mellow atmosphere around here. Too many times it would have been too easy to 'clamp down' on perceived problems but Butch has kept a cool head (for the most part) and allow minor stuff to work itself out. He hasn't taken us for granted and he gives us the respect to police ourselves and our own attitudes. On the other hand he's quick to eliminate trolls and troublemakers before they have the opportunity to sour the attitudes of others. Pretty much the only rule carved in stone around here is 'No Hating'.
8)

The fact that big Tom D is bitchin' at you for making legit problems public over at the buzz is more proof how good this place is. There are definately some spies in here but it is still the best arbo forum on the net!

thanks for not running the lurkers off too. happy place to be.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The fact that big Tom D is bitchin' at you for making legit problems public over at the buzz is more proof how good this place is.

If a member here was having that "problem" I'd be all over it and not ignoring it like they have, so far. :X

I fixed my avatar back... let's see how long that lasts. Who knows, the avatar may have been a true glitch - but NOT the profile nonsense.

It's a great place to have Butch, thank you!!
And to go a bit further than Brian, we seem to be able to "self moderate" fairly well. It's easy to get wrapped up and take some of this to seriously. We can all take a step back, get out for a while, then be welcomed back with open arms.
Thats a well run forum.

If a member here was having that "problem" I'd be all over it and not ignoring it like they have, so far. :X

I fixed my avatar back... let's see how long that lasts. Who knows, the avatar may have been a true glitch - but NOT the profile nonsense.

One of 'em is definately messin' with you on purpose, probably not Tom though, he's too straight laced.......

Back