Ways to Advertise.

I thought so. Red wasn't my color. It was a miscommunication. BUT, it catches the eye and pops out, and I guess that's the whole point.

I definitely did well on that deal. Didn't I?

My banner has paid off again this year. Had it up when we did a candy booth for Halloween in town and also at the TVYFL bon fire. They then took the banner to the play offs for the whole weekend at no extra cost. It also gets hung on sponsored local events. Kids soccer... etc.
It makes money, gets rolled up and repeat, repeat. Ours is 3X6 I believe.

Very nice Chris! Logo/lettering on the matte black looks awesome.
Banners are great, I have a 4X12 on my fence, right off a heavily used highway exit. Everyone mentions it.

Looks sharp, Chris.

My two cents Web address across the entire top third of the box. Visible in traffic, parking lots, etc. Easy to catch and remember at a glance.

I would like a bigger logo, but opted to spell out services, and large phone web address.

If I were more Urban... mine would as well. I think we would be a whole lot busier and would have to have employees. Not my cup of tea. I like having time as I need it. Less looky loos as well.

e10f7b9d153bc549ca027b890512f3a0.jpg
b907a3f4c2b3257d40bfcb7ce26200be.jpg
Website needs to be finished

I ran into this guy today at a soccer field in Simcoe.

I recall the thing known as yellow pages, seems like i recall seeing it next to the vhs tapes as a kid.

Exaggeration.

I used the yellow pages 7-5 years ago.

BTW, Chris, I meant that I was exaggerating, not suggesting anything about your market use of YP.

I'm finding I'm actually wrong. Web searches seem to be the ticket around here. I've started asking every single lead how they located us.

nextdoor.com

Has been allowing me to focus as close to home as possible. Tree work, some machine work, firewood and chip sales.

I am not a business man in the same sense as most of you in that I dont have to worry about advertising.

As a consumer (if I had a tree I would surely hire one of you folks) I do virtually all of my searches online. I even look up phone numbers on line instead of a phone book most of the time.

Angie's List has been good for me, with no advertising dollars. The trick is to get your first Angie's List customer in a small market. It took time. I bid one from Angie's List yesterday.

I just signed up for my Yelp listing. I don't know how much yelp is used around here, or for what.

Used to be same here....now every Tom dick and bad Harry is on there with good reviews.

Back