Wanted KASK with all the goodies.

• Thread starter dandandatreeman
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 5K
No problems yet but I haven't had it long enough for any to arise. I got it for the visor feature but gotta wait a bit before I can get it.... 65.00 is a lotta coin for a visor!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
did you look at treestuff.com? its 54 or so there

Thats for the tinted one. the clear one is 10 less

Hey Butch did you see my post about my climbing service idea? what do you think?

sorry, and thanks.....back on track I guess there is no one here that has one. My local Vermer dealer is ordering a KASK for me to check out so I can get a good look at what I'm thinking to buy. Thanks everyone.

man....you guys gotta read the fine print! LOL...Kask plasma helmets do NOT protect against side impact, says so right on the site.

they fold in and your melon takes the brunt.

Don't know about you, but that bothered me enough to get rid of mine ( hope your head is still okay Brett...;) )

I know i have had stuff come back and swat the side of my helmet more than once, and if you fall, are you going to be able to make sure you land headfirst and not hit any limbs sideways on the way down? ;)

Well I have been climbing for a while now and I used a helmet for only the first 8 months while working for Wright Tree in Minnesota. I see what your saying, but if I get hit by a limb on the side of the head than I should have not been there or my rope guy did not listen to me. I have servived a 40 foot fall(not going to do that again!) and I didnt have a helmet on. This will be a step up for me no matter what.

images

Well I have been climbing for a while now and I used a helmet for only the first 8 months while working for Wright Tree in Minnesota. I see what your saying, but if I get hit by a limb on the side of the head than I should have not been there or my rope guy did not listen to me. I have servived a 40 foot fall(not going to do that again!) and I didnt have a helmet on. This will be a step up for me no matter what.

Exactly how i severely sprained my left knee in April, the groundy did not let a limb run and it came back and whacked me in the knee, knocking me off the limb i was on...an ounce of prevention is better than an ounce of cure ;)

Ahh, i'm in the market for a drift boat, getting farther from sledding all the time

a Mackenzie Willie???? man, I did a float on the Grand a few years ago in one...what a slick unit.

caught some nice bows and browns with my 6wt custom bamboo fly rod :)

More of a Rogue style but basicly the same. Either as long as its cheap and aluminum!

Poor Dan, he doesn't know how bad we are about derailing threads after the first couple pages of discussion. So on Dan's behalf I'm gonna ask if we can get this thread back on track for at least another day or two. :D

Good to see your sorry ass, Jason! About time you showed back up. :P

I dont care Butch started it!LOL

Poor Dan, he doesn't know how bad we are about derailing threads after the first couple pages of discussion. So on Dan's behalf I'm gonna ask if we can get this thread back on track for at least another day or two. :D

Good to see your sorry ass, Jason! About time you showed back up. :P

Derail? I'm on topic, you guys are talking about caskets or somethin:P

Back