Want to trade my ms 241cm

Seedling345

TreeHouser
Hi guys I've been climbing with my 241 for a few months now but want something new I'm looking for a lightly used t540xp husky my saw is lightly used I have a 12 and a 16 inch bar and chain for it a bar scabbard it has less than 10 tanks through it My guess about 8 I love how hard it rips but is becoming more of a burden the extra 4 pounds got to me after a while if your interested let me know I can post pics and vids with a hand written date card within vid/pic again its just because it's getting heavy up there. I don't want a 201 or 192 I want a husky t540xp they are dang near equal in price both average 550 new I want a straight trade no cash on either end I live in Michigan I will drive as far as Cleveland for the trade it's never been dropped out of a tree I know none of u guys clmb with one but I do it's just getting to be a pain with the extra 4-5 lbs let me know additional pics on request ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428556269.436921.jpg

I once knew a guy who knew a guy

Hi guys I've been climbing with my 241 for a few months now but want something new I'm looking for a lightly used t540xp husky.
I love how hard it rips but is becoming more of a burden the extra 4 pounds got to me after a while.
I know none of u guys clmb with one but I do it's just getting to be a pain with the extra 4-5 lbs.
Seedling345, I don't know where your getting the extra 4-5 lbs from.
The MS241 CM weighs 9.9 lbs with 3.1 hp or 2.3 kw
The T540XP weighs 8.6 lbs with 2.4 hp or 1.8 kw

Now as you can see the 241 is only 1.3 lbs heavier and has almost an extra 1 hp.... thats a lot of difference for these little saws. Plus the 241 has the balls to do ground work too, the top handle 540....not so good.
That 241 you have there outfitted with the Picco full chisel 63 PS b/c is a killer setup.

But if you want to dream more about the Husqvarna T540XP here's a cool video Husqvarna Canada releashed on it :D

https://youtu.be/WbhlUWz0rfY

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man you made me want to keep it in one reply I think I'm going to close the threads about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seed I will be honest with yeah. I sold my last 338 with the thoughts of buying the new pro built 540T everyone was talking about.
Now true I only test run the 540T and I was not impressed at all with it. I wished I had kept my muffler modded 338. The 540 felt heavier, less balanced in my hands and especially less balanced for 1 handling etc. Yeah yeah whatever if your going to say something about 1 handing. :lol:

Betting it had to be the saw wasnt broke in yet. But the weight and balance I didnt care for compared to the 338.

Back