TreeStuff.Com!!!

Btw, this is all good, imo. I know I would LOVE IT if I could hear exactly what my customers would like me to improve on, or stuff I/we do that they think could be better or different. From there, we could try better tactics. Or, maybe what custys want changed can't be changed and stay at the prices that are currently charged.

I think we all dig the vibe Luke and Nick create at Treestuff. To improve on some of the things mentioned above could help them bring it to the next level, maybe it would help them make more profit as a result of higher custy satisfaction.

Oh, absolutely.
That is why I haven't mentioned the Big shot failure before.
Everybody deserves one mistake:)

Treestuff has left out stuff on my orders as well, but they got me the missing gear fast :thumbup:

I agree, please leave out stickers/magnet......gloves rule!!

threads like this help "fine tune" a company....luv treestuff :)

Another post hoping to help with the fine tuning.

Agreed, leave out the stickers and magnets and concentrate on getting the orders correct. While Tree Stuff always corrects their mistakes quickly, I have had a higher percentage of missing or incorrect items than with any other online store I've dealt with. I still go the TS first, but I'm more inclined to check pricing elsewhere than I was a year ago.

Sorry for your trouble brendon. I have you taken care of.

Anyone with a problem or area for improvement call me 440.989.0444

I am just a regular dude and we're doing the best we can but I am always available

Its cool nick thx!

I dont say it out of spite. Like said above, if you dont know something you cant work on fixing it. Yall always come hru is why i dont even type another supplier in my browser.

I've never had a bad order that I can remember from them but it sounds like a tweak to their "case up" department shipping could easily solve the issue.

Ordering from Australia I have never had a incorrect order from treestuff and get my deliveries in six days to Adelaide, shame I can not recommend some other suppliers that I have dealt with in the past.
In australia I order from treegear and they may have made the odd error but try hard to make it up to you the same values I love from treestuff. and the odd free t-shirt never goes astray - thank you Luke!.

I just had lunch twice this weekend with a guy from Adelaide 8)

Dang, Willie, is it a habit with you, having lunch with weird foreigners:)

I didn't write that letter out of malice, just awareness.

I got an email with apologies from treestuff, with an unnecessary generous offer. Id always plan on doing business with them, and will continue to do so.

:thumbup:

I do admit that can be a bit annoying having to call but they do fix it quickly. Hoping I got a monkey-beaver shirt coming with my delayed partial order. I'll have to wait till tomorrow to see if Luke remembered our conversation about it a few weeks ago.
I'm not upset with them over the delay. It's nothing that I needed urgently and some things they can't control. I'm sending in my next order as soon as I try out the HAAS (a guy I work with just got his tonight).

TS is the king of stores. Been buying for years! I miss the days when Luke always used to answer the phone. I made an order recently, and the spikescender was delayed by a few days. Luke was cool enough to throw in a DMM swivel for my troubles. What a guy! (I dont actually have any need for it mind you. Anyone here could make use?)

Thanks Treestuff. I placed an order on 5/11 for some needed items for a job on Friday 5/15. One of the items was a 90 foot section of bull rope. Treestuff was out of the brand of bull rope I ordered, but they sent me a 90 foot section of bull rope by a different manufacturer that is comaparable in cost. The package, incuding the substituted 90 foot section of bull rope arrived on 5/14, a day before the job. I received a package from treestuff.com on 5/19 with the original 90 foot section of bull rope I ordered, some free caribiners and a set of gloves at no cost. I have never had customer service like that before.

You should be a car salesman Master Butch. Just put in my first order with TS. thinkin about a RR with order next week.

Back