TreeStuff.Com!!!

Man with out TreeStuff I probably wouldn't be climbing. Literally and metaphorically speaking. I ordered my harness through the company I was working at the time, they owed me gas money, so instead of getting the money to buy gear I said can you order it for me, it wasn't a problem but they ordered it from a local company, it took 3 months to get in. TreeStuff has more selection, real reviews, they are current in new gear, and they are real tree guys. My tree stuff gear got to my house in 3 days with free stuff, was also cheaper even with duty and shipping to Canada. I wont buy any tree gear from anyone besides TreeStuff its just too easy. I also had an order that was missing some stuff, I called up TreeStuff and they fixed it no problem that hour and I talked to a real person lol.

After reading about their responses to order mistakes I'm almost disappointed that they haven't messed up an order and piled on free stuff to make up for it. I am quite happy though with the free gloves that were in my last order, I may have to order some as I like them better than the atlas gloves for non-climbing uses.
Today's order had the bag-'O-rope gamble in it, I think I won on that gamble. It had around 80 ft of yale polydyne 5/8" rigging line, almost 100' of tachyon (black, green & white), looked like anohter 100' or more (didn't measure it) of 1" tubular webbing, (I see lots and lots of slings) 46" of bee line blue, 39" and 80" pices of original bee line. A good bargain for $75 if you ask me. Along with my new Zubat, large ring and ring, and a rock exotica biner (pull and twist, I like it), I am one happy guy :D

Now I have a feeling I should learn how to splice

Just want to give a shout out to Luke and Justin for getting a sidetracked / back ordered item from an old order sorted out and fixed today....on Easter Monday. And not just straightened out; TreeStuff goes way beyond even the extra mile to make things right. Thanks, Luke.

Dave

Back