TreeStuff.Com!!!

Being busy is a good thing I guess. It's looking like 60 hrs again this week, plus doing my own work on Saturday. Sunday morning is church (splitting wood) until the kids get up and then make breakfast and hang out with them the rest of the day. I finished taking down a decent sized red oak and a small hickory today. Home owner informed me once we finished that he'd see us in the spring to remove the rest of the trees on that side of the yard. If I'd of known that I wouldn't have worked so hard at not destroying them while doing the oak. All that tip tying and spider legging when I could've just sent the branches crashing was for nothing. Oh well it was a good day

Damn wrong thread. Sorry. A little tired. Gonna order another hitch climber set up and a 200' blue moon this week from tree stuff.

I need Petzel Vent replacement helmet liners, and I need hygiene kits for black and red Peltor NRR 27 muffs, and I need keychain biners with normal key lock (smooth) instead of a notch type gate and not a wire gate. Treestuff doesn't appear to carry this basic stuff, though otherwise they are excellent, anybody know where I can order this stuff?

http://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog.asp?item=480
http://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog.asp?item=423
http://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog.asp?item=3630 (awesome but $$$$)
http://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog.asp?item=66 (Pulling a search for db brings up a bunch of hearing related and other stuff)

Thanks for checking, Nick. That biner looks good, somehow I couldn't find it when I looked.

Y'all gotta get a hygiene kit for those muffs.

They don't have kit for the muffs. I talked to Luke ordered some but they were wrong. He made it right by sending a brand new set of muffs. Lol. And free throw line.

Those dudes are great. Amazon has the hygiene kits. How many you need?

Just looked. With the elder code and free ship you would spend 9 extra dollars just buying brand new ones from tree stuff.

$18 for hygiene kit on amazon with ship

$27 for brand new set

Oh the anticipation...got a bunch of stuff 'on the way' from TreeStuff, international postage, it's killing me waiting for the postman every morning and that long awaited parcel pickup notice!
You lot Stateside who get next day or two day delivery, count your blessings! :)

Got my latest order today. Timely delivery as always. At the rate I'm going I'll be set on safety glasses for a year. No need to order them now.

I've been using that for the last year. It's supposed to be for isa members, not sure if they check or not. That's a good question for Nick.

Got a small order today with some good (Tree)stuff!

I had ordered a green laser from Wicked Lasers back in December...after a good bit of research that seemed the one to get. Then idiots started beaming lasers at commercial aircraft and now Customs is seizing lasers coming into the country...I got an email from Wicked Lasers that my laser was seized by Customs.

Then I saw where TreeStuff has green lasers...ordered!...2 days later....here!!

Looks like a very good product. My APTA has been waiting for this.:/:

Attachments

• laser-order1.jpg
    laser-order1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 90
  • laser-order2.jpg
    laser-order2.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 90
  • laser-order3.jpg
    laser-order3.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 91
  • laser-order4.jpg
    laser-order4.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 90
  • laser-order5.jpg
    laser-order5.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 90
Gary, I have the same lazer and it works well. I use it for pointing out things during estimates and consults. I was also going to mount it on my APTA to but discovered that it did not point true to the tube. I ended up getting one for firearms that has adjustable turrets and a weaver mount. Having a green lazer on the APTA is totally assume! It is extremely rare that I miss what I aim at.

Thanks for passing that along, DMc. I had not even thought about the laser possibly not being true to the housing.

I gave weapon lasers a cursory look in my search for a laser...maybe should have looked closer.

Which firearm laser and mount did you get that works with the APTA?

Cool to hear that you have already traveled down this road...would like to see pictures of your lasered APTA.

Back