TreeStuff.Com!!!

So, online there were a lot of bumper stickers, many of them real funny, wish I knew how to post em up here. But some of my faves were "Give War a Chance", "Jesus is Coming. Look Busy", "Carpe Manyana", "May the fetus you save be gay" "Free Shrugs" "I brake for crack whores"…..

just spent a whole paycheck at treestuff...real dangerous website!

love the operation though. they are amazing to deal with. my company orders from them too and my secretary who deals with them has similar great experiences.

here's an one of many anecdotes about how great they are:
i asked for some good ol' original tree climbing pants by arbor wear for christmas. I sent my mom the link, she orders them. But they are out of stock even though the order went through. So instead they send a pair of tech pants (something like 30 dollars more expensive), a tech beanie, a headband, a whistle to mount to the helmet, and maybe some wonder gloves too i think.

It's customer service like that that makes appreciative and happy customers. Thanks treestuff!

And the crane class they hosted this past year was a ton of fun and very educational, not to mention the kegs, and the $100 gift card to treestuff for registering. Geez louise. That's what i'm talking about!

Hey treestuff! I noticed yale bluemoon and Aztec are gone, have they been discontinued? Do they have any others to be coming out?

Think they're just out of stock, all of the Yale 11.5mm lines are out of stock at Treestuff atm as far as I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue moon is back in stock! Great now I can make my next order. I'm curious about the empire saddle. I was just wondering if it's the same as the edge that sherrill has. Looks the same minus the saw snaps.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Treebilly! Have you been properly welcomed yet? If not, welcome to the TreeHouse, brother! :beer:

My name is Butch... are you Billy?

Sorry Butch, my names Rich. Learning a lot from everyone on the site. Got a lot of reading to do but, I hope to contribute when I can.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Make yourself at home, brother. It's cool to put your feet on the coffee table!

How did you find us?

I ordered and received a HH last week, had some climbs on some arbormaster 16 strand with it... it's good, so this week I ordered some vortex, should be arriving here tomorrow at lunch, gonna splice that one up and use it with the HH. Now, the only problem is hopefully the girlfriend doesn't notice the new rope and hardware.... now, my little girl comes over here and says "Hey Daddy, you have more Treestuff stickers and magnets!!" SHHHHHHHHH so I gave her one of the Treestuff sleeves to wrap her toy baby up in.

I actually came upon this site during that mess on AS. Cool place. I need to apologize to Nick for asking about gear on this site. I should be asking questions on their website. I imagine he would like to get away from work once in a while.

Speaking of treestuff, I just put this together w/ some of the dead pine money. It's that Tri Tech, sweet rope. They sent me a 20' instead of the 12' I ordered, but I'm kind of liking it. Pissing rain here all day. Lake is all kicked up.

DSC04032.jpg

I ordered and received a HH last week, had some climbs on some arbormaster 16 strand with it... it's good, so this week I ordered some vortex, should be arriving here tomorrow at lunch, gonna splice that one up and use it with the HH. Now, the only problem is hopefully the girlfriend doesn't notice the new rope and hardware.... now, my little girl comes over here and says "Hey Daddy, you have more Treestuff stickers and magnets!!" SHHHHHHHHH so I gave her one of the Treestuff sleeves to wrap her toy baby up in.

:lol:

Loving my Aztec from Tree Stuff. Good color and the performance of Poison Ivy/Blue Moon all rolled into one :)

I really like Blue Moon/PI/Calamine/HiVy/Tropical Ivy for me it's the perfect rope. A pain to splice for the first couple until you get use to it.

Back