TreeStuff.Com!!!

My son in law, the one that swam with the Great White Sharks, was texting me today about how GREAT TreeStuff is! He went on and on. He likes excellent gear and said TreeStuff is where he is buying from! He told me to tell everyone about the site, I was like duh!

Two orders (thankfully not spendy) placed in last two weeks.
Damn TreeStuff!
Greater impulse control is needed.

I've been wearing my TreeStuff Francitals in the heat and humidity...what Willard says, as long as the torso/arms are getting cool, my legs don't matter as much.
I took a lesson from the French Foreign Legion how to dress for work in the summer heat. White plastic helmet with full brim, white curtain shade covering the sides and back of my head , screen safety glasses, terry cloth sweat band and Hi Vi Dicke 100% synthetic short sleeve shirt with the collar cut into a V neck.
The curtain shade makes a world of difference keeping the hot sun off.

Nick you have to get Tree Stuff to stock these Dicke shirts, I can only get them through Baileys for $13 each . Soft as silk, breathe and stay dry like no other shirt not sticking to my skin. The shirt hold just enough moisture to help stay cool. Part # TS19
www.dicketool.com

20140624_190124.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Treehouse Tees don't stick to you, especially the wicking ones, but they cost more than $13.

It's not so much as sticking too you that's important, but able to breath and be light even with some sweat saturated in them. These Dicke shirts are 100% synthetic with no cotton which makes them a real nice quick dry work shirt. The early Dicke shirts from about 5 year ago were kind of rough and a little stiff making them uncomfortable.
But now they have them as soft as butter, thin but really tough .Very bright hi vi too which may reflect the sun's rays......probably why their so cool in the sun.
Best hi vi shirt I ever wore in the heat .

thanks, where'd you get the neck shade from?

Thinking of my upcoming cliff clearing job, going to be hot and in the sun.

thanks, where'd you get the neck shade from?

Thinking of my upcoming cliff clearing job, going to be hot and in the sun.
I got that helmet shade from Bailey's too. It's actually not the right one for that helmet [modified] , it fits my Pacific helmet
I couldnt find the full brim helmets shade.

I just stuffed it under my helmet for the pic...... the velcro strip on the helmet was not the shades mate so they don't stick together.
For proper use the shade shouldn't contact your head but be velcroed around the inside of the helmet allowing air space between the shade and your head.

Fantastic customer service as always from TreeStuff.com

Placed an order yesterday morning, received it today. Oops...mistakes do happen. I emailed Luke at 4:46pm today about one item incorrectly shipped and got a reply 7 minutes later to say the replacement was on it's way out the door.

That's the kind of service that makes me a very loyal customer.

Thanks TreeStuff!

Nick you have to get TreeStuff to sell these helmet shades, made right in the U.S.A.
Here's a better pic of it . Great way to relieve exposure to the sun on a hot summer day......funny it takes a Canadian to promote this :lol:

www.wechapps.com

Attachments

• 20140709_142327.jpg
    20140709_142327.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where did you get that headband? The terrycloth ones I got from Sherrill are kinda lame.

Where did you get that headband? The terrycloth ones I got from Sherrill are kinda lame.
Acklands Grainger. They last forever with years of repeated washes, Velcro never have failed on my dozen or so.

I'm not sure what the store is called in the U.S. It may be either one of those 2 names or maybe both.

We've had our summer heat wave here. I started wearing a wet bandana around my neck. That flap would be cooler, perhaps, and keep more stuff our of my shirt. I'd try it. I might just have to tuck a bandana into my helmet, dangling out like a mullet.

To make those shades work properly you need air space between it and your head, that's why their designed to velcro inside along the sides and rear of the helmet.

Anybody know where I can get some "Trees Are The Answer" bumper stickers?? Because, trees are the answer..

What simple concept can help alleviate many of the world's problems.

Trees are the answer to most of my questions and problems....

What am I doing tomorrow?

How will I pay for vacation?

Why does my body hurt?

Back