tree sitters in Cali

Again, bucket trucks make this job sooooo much easier. Simply begin stripping the trees out leaving only the limbs where the hippies are perched. Then you can girdle the base of the trees so they die anyway, and then wait them out.

You might want to wear a little extra PPE to deflect anything thrown at you by the hippies... 8)

I think there is a simpler fix. Just fence off the area around the trees, post security and don't allow food or water to be passed to them. They'll come out eventually or they'll starve themselves to death. Either way they'll be out of the trees.

Lmfao Willie! It always cracks me up that sort of stuff, why should they move the gym elsewhere? The plans are aproved the university owns the land, adios sitters, Skwerl's plan seems sound to me. Girdle the trees properly and they're goners anyhow. Shoot it said right in there they would be planting a new tree for everyone removed.

as the article said, they havent generated that much interest so cut em down

Most here in B.C. have little to no use for squatters/protesters. It's the minority trying to control the majority through illegal action. I would have no mercy :evil: . Girdle the trees explain to the 'treesitters' what's been done gameover.

I'm surprised to hear tree people siding so quickly with the developers; Coast Live oaks are beautiful trees and becoming more and more rare with SODS in California. More power to the tree sitters, it's cool there are at least a few concerned individuals out there.

jp:D

Damn hippies! I'm with Brien. When in doubt, force them out.:D

Hell, give me a paintball gun, lots of co2, and a case of paintballs and I guarantee they'll get down.:evil:

id think differently on that property if there were more people against it. but im all for private property rights, especially after they have jumped through all the hoops and tried to appease people

I can readily admit that I am embittered towards tree protestors due to some of the history of it here in B.C. So my opinion could deinetly be considered jaded.

I don't have much use for tree sitters either. The proper channel for these types of things is the court system.

Probably would've been better for all the developers throughout history if someone would've shot Jesus dead before he got masses of people to resist Roman rule.

Probably would've been better for all the developers throughout history if someone would've shot Jesus dead before he got masses of people to resist Roman rule.

Now Reed, dont go getting mean again. Take it easy...

Just when you showed your sensitive side, I started to really like you. :)

:D uhhhhh, o.k.

So how does this work out? To arrest them you would have to touch them. Big problem in my mind...

Back