Tree job. Career change.

ch74

TreeHouser
Well hello everyone again, I know its been sometime since i last said hello. But, today is a big deal for me as for i have a interview at 4.30 with a local tree company as a climber. Either way it goes, i would like to take a shot out to all the people that have gave me advice, such as Burhnam, Butch, Climbmint, Nhlocal, Merele, Cursed, Bermy, Tucker, and southsound. Just to name a few... Lol...Wish me luck today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, a million butch. Much appriciated. I'll post again tonight after interview.

MB......Can u give me some advice on how much I should ask for????

Well hello everyone again, I know its been sometime since i last said hello. But, today is a big deal for me as for i have a interview at 4.30 with a local tree company as a climber. Either way it goes, i would like to take a shot out to all the people that have gave me advice, such as Burhnam, Butch, Climbmint, Nhlocal, Merele, Cursed, Bermy, Tucker, and southsound. Just to name a few... Lol...Wish me luck today.

Hey, we are hiring. You would have to move to the keys. If you can climb and are a good tree man, we WILL hire you. CDL is a big plus.

Hey, Firefighter, Tucker, Fiddler, Rajelectric, and Vharrison. Thanks a lot for all your support. It paid off I start in the morning. The boss had me tie a blakes and a butterfly knot and asked me some questions and at that point I think he realized I was trainable and eager to start. This all couldn't have happened at a better time I just got laid off my aviation job today me and 4 others. So I guess this is a sign to enjoy the TREE life. lol. Vharrison, I didn't think it was reasonable for this area, that must be in CO, were the devils lettuce is good. lol. Still has to be better then the ditch weed I get around here. lmao. Ya'll are all awesome. ill post tomorrow after my first day and maybe some pics can follow later on this week or next week.

Thanks, brothers........!!!!!!! HEY MB, u need to do some vids for us all one day, I have watched some of your old vids. So I came up with a nick name for u.....lol....REDNECK NINJA.......

Thanks, woodslinger. I think I will b ok. I love this stuff. And after topping a tall pine, the ride is awesome.

Foot in the door...cool. Hope you found something that's a good fit for both you and your new employer.

Nice good luck man hope it works out!!
Hopefully there some one there to take you under there wing.
I know your hungry to learn.
What employer doesn't want that..
Your gonna shine dude!!when's your first day??

Back