Tree felling vids

Remember the Blair Glen wackiness?

He probably takes the cake for, Hi there, Look at me!

Dandanthetreeman comes close.
Only show up here to post his videos.
Look at me, everybody.

I might have to disagree. I haven't watched many of Dan's vids but he seems very humble. Responds promptly to feedback on his vids. Idk why he never checks in elsewhere here, I wish he would.

Blair, well he's in a class by himself. He's probably a great guy in real life but he was a trainwreck here.

Nah Danthetreeman is good people. I have been watching his videos for a long time all the way back to AS. He strikes me as a guy who just wants to share. His videos are fairly basic in the regards that there are not twenty different camera angles filming the same event.

We are have ego Jed, I think in this job a degree of bravado and self regard is a pre requisite.

There’s not much between posting up an Instagram link of a few short vids and stills and a full blown documentary like a few do.

Don’t overthink it.
Like analyzing the smells of various turds to try to suppose mine could stink less.

Nah Danthetreeman is good people. I have been watching his videos for a long time all the way back to AS. He strikes me as a guy who just wants to share. His videos are fairly basic in the regards that there are not twenty different camera angles filming the same event.

He might well be good people. But he hasn't joined in with the general give and take here. So I have to lean towards the view expressed that he's just another ego on display. I see no evidence to the contrary.

But I've been wrong before, I'll own that for sure.

As basic as taking a dump in the chip truck and he's acting like he's the Man with his 20 yr experience taking a 3" top. Don't 98% of climbers who've been doing it for 6 months know this? I think he embarrassed himself imo.

Oh lol. Yeah that is basic as walking. I need to listen to the videos rather than skimming on silent sometimes :lol:

Back