The Truck Thread

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Ok well I sort of expanded a little and gave my expedition to one of my main guys for the contract I have for the city of Toronto so I needed another truck. Wasn't planning on buying new but I got a great price on this one! 6.7 diesel. Got it 3 days before we headed out for vacation in Florida, drove it down! Lots of room for my girls and when it gets back gear! Ordered a cap for it, just have a loaner tonneau cover on it til then. I put a few decals on when we got here as it was -21 when we left home! Here until next Saturday then heading her home for a busy spring! In fort Meyers and heading to madeiro beach tomorrow for a few days before meeting up with my folks in the villages in central Florida. First diesel truck and love it! Gonna get it all decaled up when we get home.

:thumbup:

Is that one of their work trucks or a regular pickup? I was never a Ford fan but recently I have changed my mind.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

:thumbup:

Is that one of their work trucks or a regular pickup? I was never a Ford fan but recently I have changed my mind.

It will be my work truck, I bought a tracked lift and will be towing it with it, putting my gear and stuff in the back when the cap arrives. Got rid of my bucket truck a few years ago. Have a f450 chip truck also.

View attachment 54363
Picked up our new baby today.... Pretty pumped about our first new truck!
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOT
Nice truck! That's the same way I wanna do it on my next chip truck! You get the 6.2 gas? The 4 door is the way to go if you need room for a guy or 2 or dog! even with all my under body boxes there still isn't enough room for gear!

It is a gas.... Not exactly sure of the size. V10 is all I know. I'm not a mechanic kind of guy;-) We filled the tool boxes and the back seats. Looks like the kids are going to have to find another place to ride.

Alright, I know this is a repost but I'm sure there's one or two of ya'll who haven't seen this. Not my truck, BTW. For scale, I'm 6'2".

Attachments

• f650_1-2.jpg
    f650_1-2.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 80
I'm contemplating another truck, as it looks like my F550 is sold. At the moment I'm thinking a 2011+ F550, or perhaps a 2015 F450 pickup to replace my F250 and F550... I dunno. Either way, I'll likely be using the F250 by itself for some period of time.

Attachments

• green jeans 1.JPG
    green jeans 1.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 72
  • green jeans 2.JPG
    green jeans 2.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 72
  • green jeans 3.JPG
    green jeans 3.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 72
Back