The Official Work Pictures Thread

Good stuff Grendel,.

Not inconsiderable cedar today, mostly crash'n'bash stuff, no action pics but here's the last lump getting moved.

Attachments

• IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 71
Bet you love that lil' blue machine, Mick.
That is pretty impressive.

How's your grapple quest?

Good question! Nearing its end hopefully. I couldn't import one from the US due to certification issues, after a merry go round a fabricator in Wales is making one as we speak.

I was moaning about it on an owners forum and MultiOne themselves came on to say they're starting making them for the machines this autumn.

Too late for me but there you go.

661 Sam. And the face was a bit deep but I wanted to undermine the COG just to make sure it would tip. Had a storm blowing in and winds got to be a bit of a nuisance. Had a couple of wedges palmed in for gusts. It went with a good bit of hinge though.
I'm beginning to hate ash. The cleanup takes forever
https://youtu.be/r0H6R7xRytk

Local Phoenix area hardwood...

20170904_104724.jpg 20170904_125003.jpg 20170904_125034.jpg 20170904_092458.jpg

These are from yesterday. Cute little 'Sissoo dalbergia' removal, super heavy and hard wood. Excellent hinging ability. Had a nasty side/back lean over a fence, window, and propane tank. Laid right on the hinge with a little tug from the truck. :D

Can't seem to get a break from the heat, 109° or something like that yesterday the truck said.

Can see the angle of the lean kind of in this one.

Stubs were left strategically as I was piecing this tree in a specific order (using attached branches to shield possible targets) some had to be rigged still (which is why the larger diameter stuff I left til later.)

Attachments

• 20170904_104740.jpg
    20170904_104740.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 45
It's cool but we have had humidity too, plus that's air temp, with reflective heat from houses and air conditioning units among everything else it gets hotter. One day this year 122° with 40-50% humidity. Thought I was going to die.

661 Sam. And the face was a bit deep but I wanted to undermine the COG just to make sure it would tip. Had a storm blowing in and winds got to be a bit of a nuisance. Had a couple of wedges palmed in for gusts. It went with a good bit of hinge though.
I'm beginning to hate ash. The cleanup takes forever
https://youtu.be/r0H6R7xRytk

More rigging less dumping helps. Just wait until they get really crispy year, year and half after death: splat instant firewood length.

That one had leaves yet Rajan. But yeah at a year and a half dead they just crumble. I honestly want to try a power angling broom for the skid loader. Like a brocie broom they use on road work. I also need to look around at the shop because we used to have a rake attachment for a walk behind mower I could tweak for the mini.

Back