The Official Work Pictures Thread

I reckon we all fit that phrase, I don't think any of us kill a tree gratuitously, we do it for a reason, and we try to save the ones we can when we can.

Old English elms that need some TLC. Worked in the RAIN!!! and it was nearly snowing I swear, cold...!

Attachments

• DSC01859.jpg
    DSC01859.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC01862.jpg
    DSC01862.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC01864.jpg
    DSC01864.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 56
I remember that picture from when Roger first posted it. Yes, I was very impressed! I've often thought about that picture whenever I have the opportunity to flop a tree in a tight lay. It has inspired me on more than one occasion.

Here you go Eric - just after the minute mark

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L2wMdGPEPfc?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I come here to relax.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ya, that's no kidding. This place is usually on my mind as I'm slipping into a pair of shorts and pouring a glass of ice water. As soon as those chores are finished I'm firmly planted in a resting position and investigating the happenings of you tree workers and Jim.

I love me some ice water!

:/:

And some french fried 'taters!!!

8905cfa1abd8778fff1ec5b59775f730.jpg

It one point in time it would have been a cold beer but I quit drinking about 12 years ago. I have the scar's to prove that drinking isn't for everyone.

Yes, that's my Village...cold as the proverbial that day!!
Those elms are about 100 years old, been through the wars with terrible pruning many years ago, but they are still here. I fell in love with them the first time we came through here on a motorcycle trip (Honda 1100 ex-police bike)
Now I get to help take care of them, I have hit a bit of a happy place :)

Back