The Official Work Pictures Thread

Wow...the monster tree. Looking forward to seeing this progress. Congrats.

You ever consider doing some of your at height work from a Purple Haze carpet?

You know....hook up the crane hook, etc. :D

Rajan: Man that tree was nuts.

Fiona: Awsome. Glad to see we're not the ONLY ones in the rain, too. Well done.

Eric: California is just it's own, seperate tree-planet. I've seen a ton of Western Junipers. Probably the biggest one I've ever seen was about 1/8 the size of that pig.

Buddy: Good work, brother. The boys in the House would probably like me a TON better if I drank a lot more ice-water.

Rich: uh-ohh... Yer never gonna go back man, I'm tellin ya. Eric and Gerry B. are the only ones who make me want to cut conventional. I like the way the butt slips off on the Humboldt. Eric, why do you prefer the other way?

Same here Eric. I very seldom have to clean up a notch when I cut conventional. Humbolt is quite the opposite. That's why I practice it when I don't have to hit a tight lay.

I always use a Humboldt when Im taking a top, less push on trunk, after that, just chunky monkey it down with some conventional notches while still looking cool no doubt 8)

092.jpg

071.jpg

That's always been my way, too...Humboldt for a top. Couldn't find a top...but is is a hummer.

Attachments

• Wyetta humboldt.jpg
    Wyetta humboldt.jpg
    406.6 KB · Views: 69
Thanks...a few more...they really loved this tree...built the gutters around it.:)

Attachments

• Wyetta 2.jpg
    Wyetta 2.jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Wyetta 3.jpg
    Wyetta 3.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Wyetta 4.jpg
    Wyetta 4.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Wyetta 5.jpg
    Wyetta 5.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 62
Not tree work, but work non the less. I live in a little off the grid community in some deep, steep terrain with tall timber. Our roads took a real beatin' this winter. I have been fixing some of the bigger slides on my days off! I want to give a shout to Old Yeller (doing water duties). We have been trying to kill this truck for 20 years, but it just keeps going! IMG_0527.jpg IMG_0531.jpg IMG_0554.jpg IMG_0534.jpg IMG_0547.jpg

Looks like a beautiful spot you live in.

Nice before n after pics, Gary.

Back