The Official Work Pictures Thread

Merle, I circled the button to upload pictures. Then select "from computer" then "upload file(s)"
I can post some for you as well. Works on my iPhone at least.

image.jpeg

Jim, no need to yell with the sena headsets.
Just constant belittling....

Kidding of course

Rich/Ray/Sean... Nice work.

Stephen: Holy Smoke.

Deva: Did the rehab part suck for you?

Sean: Steel toe? Man, when you're as dumb as I am a full suit of armor will just get you electrocuted.

Speaking of dumb... here is one of my bad influences. I made him put his bucket harness on once I realized he wasn't wearing it. That pig's 120'x21" dbh.

unnamed-538.jpg unnamed-536.jpg unnamed-535.jpg unnamed-537.jpg

Here's my splint-handed stob I had to fall for a guy earlier in the week. Cut from both sides.

unnamed-534.jpg

Attachments

• unnamed-542.jpg
    unnamed-542.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 45
  • unnamed-541.jpg
    unnamed-541.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 44
  • unnamed-540.jpg
    unnamed-540.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 45
Gimped up and still taking cracking photos Jed.

The rehab....was checking in with Kaiser every two weeks doing strength and range of motion evaluations. Do your homework and excercises....Took about 12 months for all the swelling to go down...good as a 40 yr old left thumb.

Couple of pictures the guy I was grafting for today managed to take.

We removed a Dead Cedar last week at this care home and today was a mature Cedar to take out. Tree had a fair bit of decay at the base and a couple of old wounds mid way up the trunk. But of a tangled mess but got her done in decent time. But of a lean and a bit of a breeze so I smashed about 7 limbs off then went down to give the lads a hand. Then the rest of the green and down again. Then the stem to felling height.

Most of the limbs were fairly long and end weighted. Just used the coos bay, or my version of it at least. Basically undercut on 45 degrees for both sides and then fast cutting from the top to join them up. Pop! And down they float. Also had a run out with the rebuilt, ported and dual muffled 660. She is getting better with every tank! ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453741266.343169.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453741282.715005.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453741303.857071.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453741323.521219.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453741340.992186.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453741351.130645.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453741365.621350.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453741383.863723.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453741404.791252.jpg

Rich

Butch, that kid is an animal. I know who I would bet on ;)

Harry is 23 and about 20 stone. He trains and competes in strongman stuff, strong as an Ox and he just keeps going. In his world he doesn't have time for cardio work. He just doesn't stop at work and when you say to have 5 mins he say he will keep on as it is his cardio training.

He can overhead press about 140kg, and clean and jerk the same in log format.

He has already had 2 hernia operations mind. Lifting heavy shit comes with a price sometimes...

Wow!!!

Holy chit, 280lbs!! He's in an elite class

Is that his belly or what he can press... Lol.

I think in all honesty even he knows that it would hard for him to win major strongman events as his arse is too close to the floor.

Most of the champs are 6'4" plus.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Finished up two large pin oak removals this morning. Eating lunch trying to decide if I do a deadwood on a sugar maple or I go next door to start another big ass pin oak removal. The nerve pain from the shingles is pretty bad today so I might supervise the dead wood. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 56
Some class work going on there.
That's a big fella Rich.
I can't stand it when people carry on when we've stopped for a brew, means I can't relax.
Mind you I wouldn't tell him to stop!

Can that be milled?

Some of it. Pin oak only goes for pallet boards around here. Does good for trailer decking as well. That smaller stuff will just be hauled off by the log truck and dropped for firewood close to the mill.

Jed would only approve of one hinge. Damn near cut the one side off of one of them.
I decided to supervise the trim and mentally prepare for the oak

Back