The Official Work Pictures Thread

Couple, two, three more...

20150102_091625.jpg

20150102_091642.jpg

20150102_115644.jpg

20150102_115637.jpg

20150102_115653.jpg

20150102_115728.jpg

Did you have that one tied together in the top as well, or did that chain hold it alone?

What is up with the ladder, lurker?
And welcome:)

Thanks. Eh, I think I pulled my climb line before I was ready to cut that last stem and I had to go up and down a couple times for something or other after... changed saws, I think I ate lunch in between... so that was fastest up to that split. Pretty awesome ladder though right?

Did you have that one tied together in the top as well, or did that chain hold it alone?

I had a 3000 lb load strap double wrapped up top plus I was able to get the pull line around both stems.

Looked at this a while back, priced to fell both, owner just wants it cleared up and reduce the un-damaged tree by half.

Oh dear.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 69
Marc, the last pic of the first set is my favorite. Nice job.

La Becasse, we used a controlled speed line on the top portion, then set rigging in the nearby Pine to finish the bottom portion.

Nice job! What did you have for friction up in the pine, and how did you install it?

After speed lining the top and a couple chunks of wood, I transferred over to the nearby Pine, climbed single line to install the ABR rig & ring saver for our rigging point. It has a beast ring on one end, and a Large XRR on the other, works great. Thanks Cory.

Bixler tree craning out 2 pondies today in the 150ish+ arena, 50 ton added jib to take tops, then jib off for bigger picks....

crane followed me in. tight corners, wood bridge with I beams thank goodness

The reason were here...failed co-dom

getting The JIB out

The trees, Brian on his way up

Oh, Pulley found a dead squirrel

big picks

Great sets of pictures Bix,Bots, and Mark!

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trèès pŕoduce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care.

After speed lining the top and a couple chunks of wood, I transferred over to the nearby Pine, climbed single line to install the ABR rig & ring saver for our rigging point. It has a beast ring on one end, and a Large XRR on the other, works great. Thanks Cory.

And then removable from the ground I presume? Cool!

Back