The Official Work Pictures Thread

Yes you carve the root structure right down past the cambium.
I use Morrisons Spray Sealer. Best I have found. Best yield, never clogs, etc..
morrisons_lineup.jpg

ONLY ON THE WOUND THE MISTLETOE WAS REMOVED AT.

I have had many trees do wonderfully with minimal mistletoe return (I am pretty friggen thorough also) and with not too bad epi growth.
Latent buds you want because you will probably be re-establishing structure of the tree over the year (well, one could hope).
Broad leaf mistletoe kills trees here. We are pretty arid for a mountain environment. They thrive after the toe is removed.
I will have to get some pictures of some trees I have done over the years this winter and show you how they are doing.

To be honest I can't remember exactly. A friend up north had it on the back of his truck I reworked the ending to make it shorter.

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trèès pŕoduce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care.

That was a night and day difference on that tree, Cursed..... I wouldn't even know were to start....:P IMO I think pruning is harder then a removal. Good job man...

image.jpg big old sugar maple with co Dom stems and major included bark led to the splitting if ta can see it! Cue the crane, did this and 2 big ash trees on same street Friday image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Had lots on the crane chart so went big and safe as possible, 4 picks tree down!

image.jpg this Ash had me on my toes, huge vertical split on the backside of the trunk and could actually here it popping and splitting with no wind! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg we did 2 big ash trees at the same spot the pics may be jumping back and fourth between the 2

image.jpg image.jpg the trunk pick was only 3200 it was drier then a popcorn fart in a hay stack ! image.jpg image.jpg the one pick that's sideways looks that way only because the crane op was starting his up and over of the pick to the LZ image.jpg can't forget my awesome crew! The ol BC1000 got a workout for sure

Great pics! I need to get some good help that can operate a camera, so I had to take my work pic myself.... in the shadow, I'm there at the top settin' a speed line...... and.... well.... uhh.... never mind.....
10850292_10154976464530492_222741447785101279_n.jpg

Back