The Official Work Pictures Thread

Lol. Haha. You funny buddy. My buddy in the army made out with a tranny at a college party n didn't even no it till he put his hands down "dudes" pant. :lol: the whole time he was telling me. I was thinking. Im probably not the best friend to confide in bout that. Lol this was in reply to firefighterzero comment about him seducing a gay cop.

Standard stuff really, but a few pics anyway. Two pines that had to come out because of pine processionary caterpillar.
People usually want you to go up and get the nests. PITA and pointless.
So out they come. Finished by 12.00 and time to do a little cash topping in the arvo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 53
Standard stuff is good. We don't often get old stone walls in our neck of the woods. Reckon that's an old, old one, or just average?

It's a wall surrounding a maison de maître (big industrialists house) built in the late 19th century.

The stone walls are very common round here, the stuff is literally sitting around in the fields.

attachment.php

Well, what did you think of it? Like working with a crane? Good video by the way.

Thanks:thumbup:, I loved working with the crane and would like to do more. An area iv never visited before in treework so the experience was great. Iv been hangin to do a crane job for a long time now just never got the opportunity.

Norfolk pine stump a few days after felling, plenty gooey...

Attachments

• IMG_20141127_164638.jpg
    IMG_20141127_164638.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 59
Back