The Official Work Pictures Thread

I'd certainly rather be in California that some of the snow bound states I see many of you work in.

That's got to hit the pocket hard.

Yeah in the cold snow states and provinces the [majority] of citizens tend to be hardy Scandinavians, Scottish, Irish and Russian/Ukrainian types.:)

A few more pics of yesterdays rotten oaks

Two rigging lines in 2 pondos getting hollow oaks down safe

This was the oak Brian did...

and the rotten oak I removed

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I'd certainly rather be in California that some of the snow bound states I see many of you work in.

That's got to hit the pocket hard.
How about a boat ride at -11 to an island for a job ! Lol on our way back the waves picked up quite a bit! Nice ring on this white pine eh? Hollow with an inch of holding wood right beside the cottage no less! Went well and warmed up in the truck on the way home !

Low stress spend time with newest guy honing in the skill
Had this complexity today, opted for all one piece. May start a thread about it and options ect.
cdde136c70d1153d5b0d466d4c806716.jpg

aaa49e52193f76c8e8f41db50828ff61.jpg

Laughed a bit with this one how often you do a foot shuffle to have the ropes clear.
ded45c8490fc2f9ddda2e028978a3014.jpg

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trèès pŕoduce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care.

-11 ?
I wouldn't leave the house, except to get some logs in.
Do trees react differently in that cold? ie holding wood and all that

We're a different breed alright us prairie folk. Think of our forefathers who pioneered this land back in the day..... damn tough farmers.
On our farm we had 2 wood burning cook stoves, one for cooking indoors and help make heat when it's 50 below and a 2nd stove outdoors when it was 110 above.

I have relatives in Anaconda, Montana from my Grandma Holmen's side, she was a Moe. Tommy Moe is my relative he's the U.S. alpine ski Olympic gold medalist in '94.

Back