The Official Work Pictures Thread

Ha! Who do you find that is willing and able to clean up the mess!?! Maybe not so hard to find in Mother Russia, many hard-nosed types available. :/: Btw, that's a compliment, Andrew, breeeeathe.:)

haha...I am sure you are right.

My son is a firefighter...they make huge messes, break LOTS of stuff..saw thru roofs, halligan tools thru walls, break down doors...general mayhem, chaos and havoc.

I am envious.

Finally got to use the 461 up a tree today...
Big broken branch in an elm, all three saws used, 200t 260, than the 461...it was not too bad all things considered :)
SRT on the HH made the ascent a dream.

Attachments

• PC310313.jpg
    PC310313.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 70
  • PC310318.JPG
    PC310318.JPG
    218.1 KB · Views: 69
  • PC310323.jpg
    PC310323.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 69
  • PC310324.jpg
    PC310324.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 69
  • PC310325.JPG
    PC310325.JPG
    344.8 KB · Views: 70
Nice, Fi.

Sounds like Andrey has a skidsteer involved in the clean-up. I don't know how Google Translate works best. Andrey uses it. I suspect short, unambiguous statements are required for Google Translate to work okay. If you have a question for him, I suggest trying short and concise sentences.

Dang, girl, you do look the pro...great pictures. Fine work positioning.

"Got" to use the 461 in a tree???? I would say "had" to.:lol:

You make that 461 look like a 880, Fi.

When you get tired of us ragging you about your size ( or rather, lack of it) let us know;)

Nice to see a live elm BTW. They are long gone here.

Again I ask, who does the clean up and what method do they use?

I work with the public landscape gardening companies, municipalities, and as owners of country houses. In all three varant Retrofit itself makes cleaning. In Russia almost never used shredder. All the debris is loaded into koteyners of 27 cubic meters and taken to the landfill. Good wood is used for firewood. частник1.jpg частник2.jpg частник2.1.jpg частник2.2.jpg частник3.jpg частник4.jpg

Back