The Official Work Pictures Thread

Thanks guys, its been a while since I've really had time to check in here. But, you all are a big part of why I'm kicking butt and taking names right now. So far this year, after 3 quarters, I have already done 50% more gross sales and added a chipper!! And as my wife is going off mat leave in January, we got some great news in that she landed a job working for the taxman (Canada Revenue Agency) and this winter I may just be a stay at home dad....haha.

I hope everyone is doing well out there, I try and keep up but it is tough at times.

Cheers :beer:

Nice stuff guys! Steve love those lil tight spot jobs, well done:thumbup:
Jay I thought 51 but have never seen one with that much filtration.
I'm surely curious too.

I was thinking that is the kind of jungle where you see a pretty lady in a sarong with a flower in her hair. Here, it is more the malaria and snakes and giant centipedes lurking kind, enter at your own risk. :\:

Some gravy trees today, sweet gums, 6 of em, tall skinny trunks, to remove in tight LZ between to homes....nothing big, thought id share

then fell 6 other small trees, it was a good day

Butch, I like stubs on skinny tree for my flip line to be above for snap cutting....I leave one about every 4-5ft, works good for me

HA! My day almost exact as yours. Sweet gums and a couple maples. Only mine were prune and reduction same number. Same size by the looks of it. They were planted in a row, just swing into the next one. Probably going to be removing 3 of them in the future as they are too close together.
DZ was tight, easy cut and toss onto a walk way though. The leaves in the vinca sucked. :lol:
All Silky, all day :)
More of the same tomorrow, but a few different varieties :)

LOL, CV, cali boys working em sweet gums, nice!

Used my ms150 on all the trees, man it worked good, just so light...used the silky as well on some limbs for the cut and chuck over roof

Back