The Official Work Pictures Thread

Absolutely. I love when I gpo back to a customer to see the pile of ships moved back to the tree. :)
Nice pictures both of you..
I need to go play Bixy and BOTC someday.. they look like they are having too much fun....

Stephen, shhhhh, dont let my wife know how much fun Im having, she might make me get a real job :lol:

That would be fun to get together on a big job sometime :thumbup:

nice trailer load of wood there, what you think it weighed all told???

As most of it was dead and dry not more than 2 1/2 ton the 7.3 wasn't fazed;)
Today was slower but the load was comparable and had more weight. Close to home 7mi all back road 3 1/2 bare min.
Some from today also.
azasa2yq.jpg

4amu5e7e.jpg

ba4ysyqu.jpg

5y4a4e5y.jpg

uhejeved.jpg

Wife likes things in negative enjoy!
aja3ydun.jpg

zy8e9a2y.jpg

This week is a school vacation.
Used to be called potato vacation, because the kids got off from school so they could help in the potato harvest.

Richard's youngest loves to come along, so he got to run some ropes on a willow takedown.
P1030347.JPG P1030348.JPG P1030350.JPG

Jay is an expatriate American, Andrew.
So you can piss gallons on the emperor's grave and not bother him a bit.

I could give two hoots about the emperor, a big waste of tax money. Nothing now but a figurehead, and a pretty useless one. The approval rating of the entire royal family is rather down these days.

The tsar, Alexander lll, after issuing his manifesto against certain peoples, caused the murder of a lot of my family in the Ukraine, Andrew, and completely erased the village where they resided, such that the place no longer has a name and is nothing but agriculture fields. If you read about his reign as leader, he cancelled the reforms of the previous tsar, and greatly increased police oppression. What level of intelligence would that be? It would be difficult to call him a nice guy. My grandmother was fortunate to escape as a child, but suffered horrible memories her entire life. She didn't talk about it much, except once to tell me of the time that she saw a woman get her breasts torn off and be dragged through the street behind a horse, by the police. You can't change history, but why honor a cruel leader like that? No reflection on the beautiful photos of places that you show. :)

I could give two hoots about the emperor, a big waste of tax money. Nothing now but a figurehead, and a pretty useless one. The approval rating of the entire royal family is rather down these days.

The tsar, Alexander lll, after issuing his manifesto against certain peoples, caused the murder of a lot of my family in the Ukraine, Andrew, and completely erased the village where they resided, such that the place no longer has a name and is nothing but agriculture fields. If you read about his reign as leader, he cancelled the reforms of the previous tsar, and greatly increased police oppression. What level of intelligence would that be? My grandmother escaped as a child, but suffered horrible memories her entire life. She didn't talk about it much, except to tell me of the time that she saw a woman get her breasts torn off and be dragged through the street behind a horse. You can't change history, but why honor a cruel leader like that? No reflection on the beautiful photos of places that you show. :)

Without comments...

you think for what this lodge? -
I've no idea, what's it used for? Great pics by the way keep up the good work

I would definitely tell you to visit Russia if you get the chance. I visited Moscow/Zelenegrad area in 2003 as a guest of 4 tree services. It was a very interesting trip.

Some great pics, Dylan, you sure got it done. Looks like a beautiful day too. Curious why you chose to double wrap your safety on that one pick?

View attachment 50399View attachment 50400View attachment 50401View attachment 50402View attachment 50403View attachment 50404View attachment 50405View attachment 50406View attachment 50407View attachment 50408View attachment 50409View attachment 50410View attachment 50411View attachment 50412View attachment 50413

A few more pics...on the willow pollard is a pic of the way I sometimes tie in on a single line to avoid a sideload on the biner. But, I'm generally not too worried about sideloading a biner...would someone just invent one that could be sideloaded already??

Back