The Official Work Pictures Thread

Super funky grey pine removal today...thank you line clearance guys lol they hacked this tree something bad.

No top, had to use that black oak as TIP, then put hooks on to get up there, then removed hooks and DRTed that puppy...lots of rigging/lowering

a lot of this pine was over service drop and phone line....uhg

Some greats shots there! I almost always get a service line dropped, and I can take down the tele line myself if the box isn't locked.

Squisher, That National Crane is exactly like the ones we used in the 60's with Davey. I had a Prentice for a while, rated at 5 tons. It was all electric solenoid valves, no gently feathering anything. I have never seen a crane job done since I have been in the Dakotas. I am sure some one is using them, but I have not seen it. When you mention it, people look at you like you are nuts. That photo brings back come good memories. Thanks.

Max, your removal and clean up style has puzzled me. Why is it that you guys don't clean up while you take the tree down? Does a front end loader clean up every job? Im curious.

Squisher, That National Crane is exactly like the ones we used in the 60's with Davey. I had a Prentice for a while, rated at 5 tons. It was all electric solenoid valves, no gently feathering anything. I have never seen a crane job done since I have been in the Dakotas. I am sure some one is using them, but I have not seen it. When you mention it, people look at you like you are nuts. That photo brings back come good memories. Thanks.

That national is a 22 ton. Smooth as silk. At 30' he's good for 10g.

I don't take many pics so found a few from last winter too. The beaver tree was interesting.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373760789.131833.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373760836.308842.jpg

That little owl stayed in the willow the whole time we dead wooded it. Didn't move once.

The second tree was failed at the roots and hung up. Guyed it like a yarder spar . Transmission lines on the other side of the road.

We crownraised a couple of trees at a local restaurant.
Part of the payment has been negotiated as us being able to take our wives out for a fancy dinner:)

P1030018.JPG P1030019.JPG P1030021.JPG P1030023.JPG

That tree needed that. Upper canopy should do better for it.
I love trades... Nice dinner would be cool indeed.
That is what I give clients that refer me a lot ... Dinner for two at one of our finer...

Back