The Official Work Pictures Thread

Mistabenn, no room for the bucket on that job I guess, much less a crane?

Nice work!

Nice Benn! Felt the heat today here as well, low to mid 90's I think.

Nick, I love it. Have always liked the Metolious bags. Had that one close to two years now. Used to be a climbing bag, its one of our rigging backs now. Also have the crag station, had that one for 3 years and its still going strong as another rigging back.

It ain't the temp, it's the humidity levels. Hot can be tolerated, but a sauna is a whole 'nother critter.

My current coolvest is made up of a tee shirt, soaked in sweat and weighted down and against my skin. Its really neat, and smells good.

Good question. Just took off my OTS shirt and its Gildan 100% cotton. Im about to order more shirts because Im swimming in my current clothes. Lost too much weight. You say 50/50? I'll take your advice over anyone's on matters of staying cool.

You won't be sorry. I was worried it would act like most polyester type shirts and stink after sweating in it, but no - it looks and acts just like a 100% cotton shirt... you can't tell the difference.

I guess you don't have a TreeHouse tee?

Another thing - the color. Dark colors will kill you. Wear white if possible, or some other light color. People say "But white gets so dirty!" So what? If you use bleach and let them soak! Overnight, if possible. I also wash them through two, sometimes three wash cycles - you gotta reset it manually. My tees are years old and still look good.​
I also cut my shirts off shorter at the waist - 23" to be exact. That allows the air to flow, keeping me cool and drying out the shirt quicker. It might look kinda dorky, but I don't care. Wearing long tee shirts or tucking them in = HOTTER.​
Pants = just like cotton, don't wear denim jeans, too friggin heavy and HOT. I wear khaki pants from walmart - 10 bucks.​

Attachments

• P5120021 (Large).jpg
    P5120021 (Large).jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 58
Looking good boss, that is one WHITE shirt not bad. We use black shirts and tuck them in, but the heat here isn't anything like the south.

jp:D

Todays fun.
tu4a6ejy.jpg

zuzevusa.jpg

anede8u7.jpg

ubepurep.jpg

qa4u3u9e.jpg

8a7uryqa.jpg

Back