The Official Work Pictures Thread

My kids are the two kids sitting in the path in the woods playing with a bee-bee gun which there mother took away later that day. IN FIRST POST. 2 and 12 yrs old. I'm the guy in the tree and the guy stump grinder surfing lol

Last edited:
Great series of pics! Hardwood mulch is way better for trees than pine bark mulch. The latter is meant for landscaping beds.

Since Sandy all my guys were hats. got involed with T.C.i.A. 80% of my business is for commercial properties, senior villages, golf courses, etc. I bang out more jobs at a faster pace, because my next job most of the time is around the corner. So theres more room for an accident. Besides my wife bought us all P.P.E so when she comes to the job and your not wearing it watch out. She helped me start this business and helps me run it. good girl when she's smiling lol

Really liking all the pics! With all due respect, just reading how you put it, needing to bang out more jobs at a faster pace for your business, is flawed reasoning if it increases the potential for accidents. Safety should be a constant as the first priority, and figure out how to increase your speed within that context. Just saying.... Real busy and safe all the time is a big challenge, lots of awareness needed.

Maple take down.

Was a nice job. Full cleanup, with stump grinding. Big butt, 48".

Should be up soon.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yJp3s5x5_RY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats something I had to accept, there are few people that understand the physics in tree removal and i am constantly correcting and teaching my employees and friends the best way I know how to do so they don't get hurt.
Me and my brother work together and we know exactly what the other is going to do without saying a word, when we are on separate crews there a constant frustration on the stupid things. Like attaching a rope to my line, after showing them repeatedly how to do it, sharpening a saw,or correct way to cut "pruning" they still get it wrong to this day.
Having to teach someone is getting to be an easier and more common practice, I'm getting older and finding out that I can't do everything by myself. I used to run all machinery, now whole crew knows how to, gives me a chance to relax after a climb or bucket. Teaching one employee how to climb, started him out in clean outs and easy removals

Thank god there has been no major accidents. An employee stepped in hole that a branch made and sprained his ankle(wearing sneakers) now I make everyone wear proper gear.Comp went up paying almost $40,000 this year on $108,000 in payroll. That makes no sense to me

Its a beast. Looking forward to adding the winch kit this winter. Although we only wish for it half a dozen times a year, it will be nice to have that option there.

Back