The Official Work Pictures Thread

I love Fish too... and Chicken... and Pork.... at least Bacon and Porkchops....

I don't have any cool pics but am on another 20 day work run... I love treework. 20190602_094253.jpg 20190529_084639.jpg

They acknowledged it and said they would get back to me... and then the scope went back to the city... for further review.

I saw tree removal permits go up in the trees about 3 weeks ago... So, the wheels are turning... of course I have no idea where i stand...

Tight sqeezes through an old carriage house/barn to access a crispy dead cracked nasty oak. Did not get any befores, but it went over the roof a tad. Engineered septic system and tank. Ill prune the olive after its done trying to kill me with pollen. No lift needed for that.

Attachments

• IMG_0147.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 54
You'll like this Gary. Old singing buddy, Known him and his daughter quite some time. The Trabucco Family had a lot going on in Mariposa back in the day. General store etc. Some of it is still there. Dave Trabucco still lives in one of the buildings. Where we were working, is mommas old house right next door to his. Dave is quite the character. This is the hood ornament to his old International truck.
IMG_0152.jpg

The house we were on is a BnB now. But they all know each other and share the back pastures.
If you look through some of these historic sites, scroll down to Bear Valley. Some of those buildings are still there. We were two doors down from the two story about center of picture.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Valley,_Mariposa_County,_California
This argis site has the pictures
https://www.arcgis.com/apps/MapJournal/index.html?appid=979348df7ec44ff58b53e321d15cb990

Cypresses removals over fences and landscaping.
IMG_20190606_113547561.jpg

IMG_20190604_151936865_HDR.jpg

Low crotches/ stubs were great at catching limb butts. Minimal rigging, some speed lining.

I'm pruning a yard next week. Took out some trees already. She wants to have her input and pick my brain on pruning. She's English, and very particular about her garden.

That kinda landscaping, in tight spots, under every tree, is very common here.

Yes, they had the new, decorative concrete patio put in, then the trees done.

Always!!! Or lets do a lot clearing and not remove the trees that had their root plates decimated, build the house, and then remove the trees that now have to be hand carried out of the backyard thru a Disneyland type of bullshit over planted landscape. This has been an ongoing saga for the past year and a half.

Back