The Official Work Pictures Thread

Dude, I like your F-series trucks, I'm a die hard fan too.

I got a 97 F-350.....
Somehow smashed out my window on the freeway and just took 6 weeks to find the last replacement in the western states for $$$$$$.

I'm trying to get newer every time I buy a truck, but that big one was too good of a deal to pass on. I have a large pile of OBS Ford parts that I've gotten off of trucks I've retired, but the next one is going to be no older than 2005.

Gotta draw a line in the sand. This is my last oldie.

Look at BOTS'S chip truck...beauty all day.

I hear you Burn, this is my second windshield and 2nd window glass.... F-ing SFrancisco...

:thumbup:
I been keeping my eye on craigslist for something new to me.
I'm thinking old ford flatbed.I'm sure I can convince the wife I need it for work:D

:thumbup:
I been keeping my eye on craigslist for something new to me.
I'm thinking old ford flatbed.I'm sure I can convince the wife I need it for work:D
You'd probably like my ol 84.....

Attachments

• tmp_18661-IMG_20150906_165151475_HDR76754119.jpg
    tmp_18661-IMG_20150906_165151475_HDR76754119.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 62
  • tmp_18661-20160105_110943-785204982.jpg
    tmp_18661-20160105_110943-785204982.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 63
Jed, the 1½ tree lengths away thing refers to two fallers working in the forest.

Not to a bunch of arborists standing and looking up at the tree as it goes over. I mean, you could stand 30 feet away from the stump of that one and be perfectly safe, as long as you knew it was going.

That was a pretty ballsy fell for an arborist:D

I got a ford ranger, f150, f250, f350, and a f9000. Newest is a 98. Some may say i like fords too lol. Wife has a new jeep tho

Did someone say Ford? I currently have a '92, '95, '99, '03, and a '11. All 350 4x4 except the 99 which is a 550 4x4. You should see my wife light up when I start eyeing up the next one to come home. Lol.

Lol my wife keeps threatening she's gonna call the junk guy on me. I will be looking for an f350 dually 4x4 later this year, was hoping to get a salvage truck and put a 7.3 idi in it. Anyone ever done anything like that before?

IMG_1584.jpg
Only pic of the day. If I would've cut my notch at the height most guys do , it would've been solid. It was a fun climb. It was pretty equal in rigging and bombing so it went pretty quick. Now Team Destructor has moved in to clean up the mess
IMG_1585.jpg
He's a frickin savage!

Thats how I test drive all my new trucks.
WxhBS2Q.jpg

Now Team Destructor has moved in to clean up the mess
He's a frickin savage!

Cool pic of the bobcat in action, Rich. I see he's got a grapple bucket. Do you guys use grapples much or all grapple buckets?

That's a root rake grapple. I prefer those over a standard grapple bucket. It allows more visibility and in his case it filters more dirt out of the load.
I gotta give props to my ropeman. He laid everything out beautiful and between rigging he cut and stacked that whole tree into two piles. We joke every morning when we look at the board, " Two guys and a rope again."

Sorry missed the second part Cory. We've got two root rake grapples and one standard grapple bucket. I'm trying to get him to buy "two guys and a rope" a large miniskid with a BMG and a root rake grapple. Both types have their pros and cons. The rooteake allows you to really push and crush a pile together while the dangle grapple allows you to move longer pieces in a narrower corridor.

Back