The Official Work Pictures Thread

Finally got the poplar job knocked on the head.

Tractor wouldn't pull the butts up because of icy ground so had to winch them all half way up the slope, then drive up to the top and winch them to within reach of the timber truck.

Bit gutty.

Attachments

• IMG_1350.jpg
    IMG_1350.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 84
Hey Grendel have you ever shopped your photos around? I bet there's some folks that would pay you for those, you take great photos of tree work and gear:thumbup:

Awww, thanks Guys, and awesome Fiona. They're just regular Droid cell phone pictures. . . i'm just a massive gear dork I guess.

Yeah George, I'm solo on almost everything. . . I wish there were more climbers around. Or any climbers. Or anyone. hahaha

Cheers.

Tip reduction of a Beech tree and cut back over conservatory. The Birch tree was also reduced in line with the Beech.

Climbing on the Akimbo and Sterling HTP. Finally a combination that works together.

Second picture shows the Beech tree completed. Last picture, both trees completed and away home for tea and cakes!

b8d81b3bd283384f194b127b355466e7.jpg

3d8329e72a6cb626e8e0663ef927c9e4.jpg

7ae3b41ecd604348e288f74dc2baca6b.jpg

Rich

Cheers Mick.

I had my trusty Ported 150 with a 10" bar and the biggest fuckoff Silky I have.

Can't remember the name of it but it is like the larger Sugoi but with an orange scabbard and a swashbuckling bit that makes me look and feel like a pirate.

Shiver me timbers!

Nice looking treework Rich & a great day for it by the looks of it.

Wrecked out a big ash today & as usual never remember to take any decent pics. Just a couple of stump shots

Attachments

• IMG_0134.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 49
Great stuff all, that winch definitely earning it's keep.

Sam with the photog eye lol,stunning,truly 👍

How is the Husky powerhead on the magnum goin Deva?

Uk Rich,beech looks fantastic,I like your swashbuckling handsaw for sure. Fierce lookin to boot.

Pete!!

Jim: Thank you so very much for the extreme candor. You're a dear, good man. The drink's a toughy, man. Best of luck.

Grendel: What kind of phone is that... such beautiful stuff. Oh, is your 540 messing up, or... why the 201tcm? I hate mine almost as much as my life. I mighta hated my 540 a bit more though.

Ohio Rich: You crack me up, man.

Mick: Nice poplar.

Willie: Best work picks in a long, long time. You need to post more, man, er else you could wind-up like Cory. :O

Oh... Can you just email Jaime to pay for an Akimbo? I want one bad.

i think just the $300 club is being filled, ATM, before mass produced one go to the $100 club folks.

ya Sam good pics.

i learned a drop of water on a cell camera lens acts like a macro lens (shooting close-up).

good reduction work and pics.

always interesting to see treework abroad you guys.

20170124_112245.jpg 20170124_113637.jpg Screenshot_20170124-192841.png Screenshot_20170124-192947.png
Took a break from bidding in the middle of the day to help a competitor. He didn't want to rig the wood down from this willow with lousy tie in points.

Back