The Official Work Pictures Thread

A couple of stump shots as well.
IMG_1275.jpg IMG_1280.jpg
I love how hickory will hold on to the stump!
The guys after the wood gave us a hand tipping the pine over. Once it hit the ground I moved on to dead ash.

...a heavy week next week.

Pics!! I miss that green, French countryside.

Nice, low stumps Rich. Beautiful place, that one. Thanks.

unnamed-1029.jpg unnamed-1028.jpg

This tiny stump (Norway Maple) made just over 8.5 yards of chips, and I didn't even chip the trunk wood. This guy's name is Travis. People are constantly defying my expectations, man. I didn't think this guy would be up for working hard... MAN was i WRONG! This guy owned it. Chipped dang near the entire tree by hisself.

Looks tight Max. What's that building with the tower on it?

My morning view when I pulled in the drive yesterday. I really enjoy working there. They're not bad people to know either. I can brag a little bit I guess. It's the farm where one of our retired congressman lives.
IMG_1270.jpg

Beautiful shot Rich!

Waxed this little wind-throw victim too. It really took a beating when one of it's neighbors blew it's top out and stripped the whole west side. . .

IMG_20161016_124458067.jpg

IMG_20161016_130928763.jpg

Ready for the chipper tomorrow 8)

That yellow line 3:1 (?)...is that how you are tensioning your zip line? Trying to wrap my pea noodle brain around that picture.

attachment.php

It's just a little 5:1 Gary, like you say I was using it to tension the speed line from the tree. Worked pretty slick. I could back it off and connect everything up, then put some pretty good pull on the limbs and kind of shoot them out toward the line. Climbed all over that tree to do it, but it was a nice day and I had time.

Cheers.

Thanks for the 'splaining....good rigging work there. Your pictures are outstanding in their clarity and composition...I enjoy your shares.

Thanks Gary! It's just because I work alone a lot, and no one is judging me for whipping my phone out every five minutes to document something :/:

Cheers

Back