The Official Work Pictures Thread

Great slow motion clip! Liked the English on it a lot.
I hear ya on those little jobs Jed! Been doing a bunch of those myself lately. I would like to be getting a buzz going but I'm just to tired to even want to get a beer.

Are we talking about this powder keg?
808e5113ca0f5c5023c8e8d713582249.jpg
😂😂 damn top dusted out by the time it made it down! lol

Nope, diffy one. I added you to the facebook.
My YouTube handle is the same as here. I up loaded it there to post it here. Surprised it is giving you troubles.

Jed, there are many days I would just love smaller jobs. This is actually a smallish job by comparison to some we have been involved in. That pig would have been on the ground and cleaned up in no more than 6 hours had the Dingo been working and Rob had been there. One guy down makes a huge difference.

It was a beautiful afternoon for sure. Won't have a whole lot of those left this year. . .

Coast guard was out hard looking for some missing boaters. . . I had a pretty good view of the bay and I could only see the search crews. . . Hope they made it in somewhere.

they're re-chinking and doing some lower course log work and replacement. The sand has been piling up for decades and rainwater is starting to drain into the structure. These trees are party to that problem.

I'll give that old white another year to see if she can recover. Lost a good portion of her root structure when the work was done.

Gave it a pretty thorough deadwooding.

Cool views, Max respect for all the guys doing it solo.

Did this spready Chinese Celtis today that's through a deck, yard was around 6m x 4m but we lowered and bombed lots over the fence (park next door). Kinda spewin I need to go back tomorrow and do the last 4 ft of stump, left there at 6pm, no point going way overtime I figure if theres time tomorrow.
swanson.jpg

Up near Donner lake today deadwooding 4 "fun size" white firs with some green branches as well over roof and decks....elevation just over 6000ft

boy some cool weather up here, so nice!

Bout show time, hookin up the SAKA

013.jpg

015.jpg

022.jpg

Back yard firs....
025.jpg

026.jpg

030.jpg

H2o

I find myself wanting a lanyard like that just for getting myself out to the tips or double tie ins. I need to get on that.

Nice pics by the way:thumbup:

Back