The Official Work Pictures Thread

"I don't know if this is necessary, but it's satisfying, eh?"

Right before you said that, I was thinking peeling bark off is satisfying :^D

Monkeypods are huge huge…. Deadwood and lifting.

The dream is tough here…. I’m quitting the company I’m with… and basically going contract climber unless I suck then gonna have to find a benefits job…. Hard to make the money here, no one wants to pay, everything is super expensive, but fish and pigs are free. Honestly kinda dangerous in some parts here too, guess like anywhere.

The dream is tough here…. I’m quitting the company I’m with… and basically going contract climber unless I suck then gonna have to find a benefits job…. Hard to make the money here, no one wants to pay, everything is super expensive, but fish and pigs are free. Honestly kinda dangerous in some parts here too, guess like anywhere.
Freaking great picks brotha!

Fascinating thumbnail sketch of island life! I'd love to know even more; the company you are with, are they solid but just aren't paying you what you are worth? Do ya think you'll have enough work contract climbing ? A benefits job- do ya mean still in the green industry or just benefits at whatever/wherever job?

Have you harvested many pigs or fish? Crazy for this new englander to think there are dangerous 'hoods in paradise/hawaii

The coconut on the left is perfect, other than removing nuts, why the need to remove more fronds?
And the extreme clean of the travellers palm...why? The whole visual of the flat sprays of leaves on different planes is ruined.

There are chickens running about here and there but not like Maui.
Everyone has roosters for sport. Cock fighting is huge and lucrative here.

Cory, this company is not my ideal…. there are other companies pay more but commute farther…
Contract climb… it’s a huge spectrum out there….
Benefits job….. w piques my fancy. I’ve caught some fish.. haven’t landed a pig yet.. just a little squeamish about gutting it up.. but hey I’m a meat eater so gotta face the slaughter. Got grandpas 1930 22 rifle…. Thing is accurate w the iron sights at 100yds….

Need to do an online class for handgun permit…. Need to start bringing a gun on my long solo rides. Weird huh?

Back