The Official Work Pictures Thread

They look like they were reduced about 10yr ago. Gonna take them down to the previous topping?

Shade may be a premium, but there are obviously better trees for the placement. I bet the roots are invading places unwanted.
Some folks don't get it. But hey, cut the check mate thanks. LOL And you have a cool doggo. :lol:

Great pic, @Bodean !

I'm working on assembling an album of dogs I meet OTJ. Although I need far more pics. I meet tons of em of course but pics seem not to happen often enough.

Yesterday we showed up at the job approx 7.20am, getting out of the trucks, the custys daughter emerges from the house to walk their english bulldog. Those dogs are more or less irresistible. Dog pulls on his leash to come over and say Hi, leans into my leg and won't budge while I give him some ear rubs, he acts like he's thinking "you're here at last! We've been waiting for you!!"

Well it was a cold start and soon the fingers started to get cold which hampered getting a throw line in. Once the sun hit or backs though it was lovely and layers were peeled off during the climb.

Mature Oak to Inspect, prune and tidy. Mostly deadwood and a slight reshape to cut back from the property and reduce the end weight or over extended laterals.

Two climbers on the job and we had it done and dusted in just under 4 hours. About 2.5 hours actual climbing.

The hand felt good and I didn’t even use the heat elements to the gloves.

F63A50CA-3943-44C7-81E9-6204748A0B74.jpeg 06E6EFAA-87FF-4E14-B599-D3B5321100D3.jpeg C43826A8-7B39-4021-B56B-69B5876C219C.png C2C794E0-03E8-41F3-A575-73AD5C949E6A.jpeg

Last edited:
Back