The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Hey Gary, I was into nursing at one point. Are you still active? RN?

Yes I work permenant nights as a charge RN in a large level 1 ER here - that is why I started my own business ... have been doing removals for many years so needed something to keep my going on the days off and there was a market so went for it.

It's odd how many nursing/tree surgeon combos are out there. I personally know two, have heard of two others, and now you make it a third.

Closet Canuck, no.... all out schmuck.... um, er, uh, yeah prolly.:|:

I'm not quite sure the reason but I enjoy the hell outta razzing you hosers!:P

I think its because you secretely want to be a Canuck! :P

After hanging out with some of those Kitchener girls for years (87-93) before I got tied down. It sure would make a man think about freezing his tail off up there for a little of :D them great bloodlines I was seeing at the parties. ;)8)

Feels like the 1st day at trade school. First thing that popped in my head. I'm retired rodeo clown also Real gullible and easily amused. Great to meet you all and hope to share, learn and have some fun!

Pleased to meet you all. Rodeo clown! It was pretty funny at the time, my brain works weird some times. As you can tell by my "crack pot" ideas.
I've spent alot of time in America these last two years. Ohio, Virginia, RI, Mass, NY, PA and the best part is meeting alot of you guys at the comps and trade shows and talking trees, sharing beefs, tips etc.
its been alot like tree work, tough-demanding-exciting- challenging looking forward to the holidays with family and a whole new year. Wish you all the best and happy trails. Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year beer::big-wave:

Hi, Stihl Crazy here. Middle aged logger. Small time saw racer. I see a few familiar names here.

Back