The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Is sleeping with your neighbor's wife still the big thing in Great Britain? Lots of scandals in that country, I remember.

Hi Tommy, welcome. :)
What part of England is the sunny part? Or is that sort of like Alice's Wonderland? :/:

Ha ha. I'm from south east england. Bout 30 mins away from London. Not often sunny but it isn't too bad today.8)

Is sleeping with your neighbor's wife still the big thing in Great Britain?

Hiya mate,.

I think my neighbour would do best out of that deal!!

You Brits are always the Kings of Humor! :lol:

Cheers Butch, I try!!!

hi

hi guys. my name is lou. i'm married and have 2 kids. i'm looking to become an arborist as a second job. right now im a cop and try to do some tree work on the side. i grew up in the country in a blue collar family. i love being out doors and love working in the trees. i am looking for someplace in nj that offers courses in arboriculture but so far no luck. i really like this forum - you guys are great!

Hi Lou! Welcome to the TreeHouse. I'm Brett. I grew up about 40 miles northeast of you. Did some tree work down around Princeton, Bound Brook, and used to do all the tree work at AT&T world headquarters, even the indoor trees!

Try to get that "SHIFT" key fixed. ;)

Welcome Lou, I'm Mike. I'll probably make fun of you or call you names later.:D

hey guys I'm cody not too much to say except I love to climb trees and my kids. If I can climb the tree in my Jeep I'm in heaven:boogie:

thanx fr the welcome guys. thats a nice jeep fiddler, thats what my looked at one point when I first got her.

Back